|49|

|THIRD|
16 weeks, 5 days

At seven o'clock in the morning, Hoseok is knocking at Jania's door. His heart is beating a little faster than normal and he's shifting side to side as he waits for her to answer the door.

He fucked up. And he knows that he fucked up. But he couldn't leave Leah's house without his phone.

All of his customer's information is in it. People that have specific request type of orders, those come straight to his phone.

Like if the order is for a person with any type of disability, then he does those personally just to make sure that they get them. He had three orders get stolen because the delivery man put the packages in areas inaccessible to the customer.

One woman was deaf and legally blind but had gotten them for her son. He wasn't home when the packaged was delivered so she didn't know. When he did come home, he messaged Hoseok about what could be done not knowing what else to do. After that, Hoseok amended his delivery service for customers with disabilities, preferring to do it himself.

The front door opens and Hoseok stops moving immediately. He stops fidgeting and for a second, he feels like his heart has stopped beating. Staring back at him from inside of Jania's house is Seokjin.

The man is rubbing his eye with tousled hair and a screwy look on his face. He's just woken up at the sound of the knocking and the doorbell.

Hoseok looks him up and down and his expression becomes stoic with a hard glare. Seokjin's jeans are unbuttoned and unzipped. His white beater is riding up a bit on his stomach, showing the light happy trail on his skin.

Seokjin inhales as he opens his eyes all the way. He looks at Hoseok, bored and tired. He knew that it was him at the door. He saw Jania's phone ringing  earlier. He saw the text notifications show up on her lock screen. He's been up for an hour or so waiting for her to get up. She cried for a good part of the night so she's pretty tired.

"What are you doing here?" Hoseok asks as Seokjin steps out of the way.

"You didn't pick her up."

Hoseok looks him up and down again before he looks to Jania, asleep on the couch. She's got her blanket wrapped around her and her hand tucked under her cheek. The sight warms his heart. But his mind fills with so many possibilities that it makes him sick.

"She wasn't feeling well last night and kept crying about a pink octopus...? Whatever the hell that's about." Seokjin says as he buttons his pants up.

"I was busy handling something. I couldn't get to her in time.... So thank you." He says, rather begrudgingly.

He's pissed, ready to flip his fucking lid. But if he fights Seokjin in here, Jania will flip the fuck out. To add fuel to her fire, it's his fault that the man is here in the first place so he can't really be mad about it. To be painfully honest, he'd rather it be Jin that pick her up than any sort of stranger.

Seokjin huffs through his nose as he grabs his shirt. He puts it on and shakes his head.

"Don't thank me. I did it for her, not you. I could care less about your thanks. If you want to put other women above the one carrying your child, that's your business." He puts his shoes on and Hoseok glares at him.

"It wasn't like that."

"I don't care." Seokjin shrugs with a little laugh. "What are you telling me for? I'm not the one that's gonna fucking grill you." He puts his hand on the door and looks at Jania again before he steps outside.

He wanted her to be up when he left but thanks to her baby daddy, he doesn't want to risk being in here longer than he already has. Seokjin can't stand him and the feeling is beyond mutual.