|5|

|THIRD|

Driving to Hoseok's house without crying? A task, for sure. When she gets there, he's waiting on the porch. He helps her with her suitcase and bag. They get inside the house and Jania walks upstairs to his room.

He follows her up and she kisses him when they get in bed. He kisses her back with no hesitation and strips her of her clothing. Hoseok kisses her breasts as she hovers over him.

She cradles his head in her hands as he sucks against her skin. "Hand me a condom." He requests and she opens his night stand drawer to get one out. He tears the wrapper open with his teeth and rolls it on.

She slides down onto him and he exhales when she's full. Jania pushes him to lay down. She puts her hands on either side of his head and the soles of her feet on the bed. He pushes up to fill the new room inside of her. She whimpers.

"Feel good?" He asks as he slowly pushes up into her and back out. She gets wetter and nods. She starts to bounce on him and he licks his lips watching her. He watches as she coats the condom in her juices.

"You're so fucking fine, Jah." He makes sure that she knows as she rides him. Her hands start to slide against the silk of his sheets. He grabs her wrists and puts them onto his chest. She looks worried.

"Hobi, I-."

"You're not heavy, Jania. I could throw you if I wanted to. Just fuck me."

She shuts up and does what he says. She moans at how different the feeling is; how just a simple switch of leverage is giving both of them a greater feeling.

"....Feels better..."

"I know, Jah. You're creaming on me." He pushes his hips up to meet hers. She falters and he locks his arm around her. "I got you."

Jania rides him until she's on the edge. Hoseok coaches her through it as he smacks her ass. "Shit-
you feel so fucking good. "

Hoseok grabs her by the throat and pulls her closer. The angle is odd for her but it feels so good. She shakes as she cums and moans into his mouth.

"Mhm. Give me more, Jah." He fucks into her, extending her orgasm and rendering her speechless. Tears prick her eyes as he drills her. His lips melt into hers and he moans.

"This pussy so good. This for me?"

"Yes.. for you." she whines as he swells. Her answer causes him to cum. She kisses him through it and he rubs his hands up and down her body.

They get cleaned up and go to sleep. It's almost 1:30 in the morning. Jania's light snores pull Hoseok to sleep.

When they wake, she gets ready for work with sore thighs.

"I'd apologize but I'm not really sorry and you like being fucked like a rag doll so." Hoseok talks in his bass boosted morning voice, raspy with sleep.

"I'm not complaining. It's just gonna get on my nerves later."

"Massage them while you're at your desk throughout the day. That'll help." He tells her as he rolls over to go back to sleep. He falls back asleep before she gets out of the house.

On her way to work, Yuki calls her.

"Good morning, mama to be."

"Good morning, sister bear. Listen, imma beat your sister the fuck up, Jania. I'm getting sick of her ass."

"What happened?" Jania's brows furrow. She obviously knows what Paris did to her, but not anything that Yuki is talking about.

"You tell me. I woke up to some long bullshit ass text that I only read the first few sentences of cause she had you fucked up."