|76|

|THIRD|
33 weeks, 2 days

"Tae." Jania nudges the man as he sleeps on the floor next to her. He groans and turns over with his eyes closed, screwing his face up.

After their first sleep over, it was decided that they'd have another, minus the alcohol. Tae woke up with a headache and complained all morning.

Hoseok came to pick Jania up before he went to work himself and fueled Tae's headache with his stifling presence. It was so clear that he had some sort of dislike toward him and Tae didn't understand why so he just let him simmer in his own heat.

When Jania got in the car with her baby's father, she knew that he was upset. But there was nothing that she could to make it better and she knew that. Tae is her friend and if he doesn't understand that, then that's his problem.

She's allowed to have friends, she's allowed to be at their houses. Hoseok just doesn't like Tae because he's a man. Jania thinks that's funny, him acting like she's the one that needs to be watched out of the two of them.

The tension between them has been high since that morning. It hit an all time high when she asked for the key he made for her just yesterday. He, prettily, asked why she needed it if she was going to be home.

To which she replied that she was going to Tae's house. Yuki has been busy with Minjoon and tired from motherhood so Jania just wants her to rest.

Namjoon has been busy with work, her father has had London and been going back and forth downtown for the divorce and Seokjin is a touchy person to contact outside of London. That leaves just Taehyung for her to hang out with.

So that's where she's been since last night. Christmas is in two days so they made cookies and Tae made her try eggnog as a fair exchange to her making him try every wine in existence.

She hated it.

Didn't even get it all the way down before she was gagging.

They set up blankets and pillows to get comfortable on the floor since Tae doesn't have a TV in his room. He thinks that it makes him lazy so he avoids ever putting one in there.

"What do you waaanntt?" He groans from her constant nudging.

"Help me get up off the floor. I have to pee."

He sighs and cracks one eye open, looking at her. "Right now? It's like.." he looks at his phone and taps the screen. "Six in the morning."

"I can't control when I have to pee. Tell Mina to stop punching on my bladder. Hurry up, hippie."

"Don't name call me. You're the one with the leaky bladder, granny." He gets up and she holds her hands out.

He helps her up and she scurries to the bathroom. He sighs and runs his hands up and down his face before scratching his bare chest. He picks the blankets and pillows up, putting them in their rightful spots before going back to the kitchen.

Tae looks into his freezer and pulls out the breakfast sausages, knowing that Jania isn't going back to sleep at all. She'll eat something small now and then will probably eat again when she leaves. She's got an appointment at 9 o'clock and Hoseok is picking her up at 8:30.

He rolls his eyes at the thought. If he has to be started down for a second time by this man, he's not going to hold his tongue about it. He didn't do anything at all for Hoseok not to like him.

If anything, he needs to be thanking him. He's been the one keeping her sane and entertained.

"Tae, can you hand me my bag? It's in the closet by the door." Jania calls from the bathroom.