|88|

|JANIA|

This shit is really unbelievable. If we're going to be completely 100% honest, this shit is truly unbelievable.

Theresa is really trying to get my father off the birth certificate. Unfortunately for her, I'm over 21. So even with her petitioning the court, I still don't have to agree to get him off at all. It's up to me whether or not he stays on.

As far as everything goes with her trying to get visitation, we'll see about that today. There's no way in hell I'm letting that lady around my baby. And for damn sure, not that random, tricking ass nigga.

My dad should've let Hobi stomp his fucking head in. He was getting to that point. He'd have made it the way he was beating that man ass.

"Baby, you ready?"

"Yeah. I'm just making sure I have everything." I say as I look around my bedroom.

"I packed Mina's diaper bag already. I couldn't find where you put the extra pacifiers but she got two of London's in her bag already so she'll be fine."

I tried to make the nursery in my apartment similar to the way that he has it in his but he more space in his place than I do. So I've had to improvise a little bit.

"Your parents are meeting us for brunch after court, right?" I ask as I walk out of the room.

He's holding Mina in the living room as he presses his cheek against hers. She's wide awake and sucking her pacifier as he sways side to side. I can't tell if he's trying to soothe our daughter or himself. She seems perfectly fine.

"Yeah. Right downtown. I don't know if Seokjin is coming with us or not though. His court thing is right before ours."

"I'm not sure either. Yuki and Joon have London for him. His dad has to work and his mom wanted to be there with him at court."

"So he's probably going to go right over to their house to get her after then." Hoseok says, in between kisses to Mina's cheek. She's smiling calmly as he does it.

"I would assume so. Unless they're meeting him at the restaurant?" I think as I put my jacket and shoes on.

The cold has been letting up lately being that we're in May now. It's just rainy as all hell. I hate that.

I tie my laces before holding my hands out for Mina. Hoseok passes her off to me before putting his own shoes and jacket on. I kiss her cheeks and she giggles as I put her in the car seat.

"I don't know. We can ask Jin and see. If we're all going to be in the area, we might as well have brunch together. That way we can catch each other up at once." Hoseok thinks logically as he opens the front door.

"Oh, yeah. That'll be easier. And we haven't seen Minjoon in a while. I miss my little man."

"I gotta give Joon them shoes I made for him. Yuki said he's been pointing out Paw Patrol stuff a lot lately. That's his newest obsession." He opens the drivers side back door and I put Mina in and strap her seat down.

"Post Cocomelon era. Finally. Oh my god." I groan and Hoseok laughs.

"Don't hate." He chides. "Cocomelon is cool. They just repeat the same songs over and over again and get on my damn nerves. But other than that, they alright."

"So annoying as hell like I said."

We get into the car and I plug my phone into the aux.

"Hell no." Hoseok unplugs it. "You be tryna be funny."

"How? No I don't. I wasn't trying to be funny last time." I defend. Really, I wasn't. I just like that song. Did it apply? Maybe. But I was not trying to be funny.