|70|

|JANIA|
29 weeks, 4 days

If I've ever said anything about working while pregnant, I take it back. This is the most taxing thing I've ever done. It's hot, my feet hurt. My back hurts, I'm tired. I have to pee like two or three times an hour. Mina is all in my ribs, stretching and kicking while she's awake. It's a lot.

"Tae?" I call to him as he takes an order a table.

He's been officially on manager duties for three weeks. Somebody called in today though so he's covering until the employee he called comes in to do it.

"Yes?" He looks up at me.

"I'm taking a break."

"You have an hour left. Just sit down and clock out when it's time for you to go."

"Alright." I walk to the back and grab my water, bag and coat before walking back to the front. I sit in a booth and take my phone out. As I unlock it, I realize that my hands and fingers are trembling.

I breathe steady for a few minutes taking sips of water before looking at my hands again. They're still trembling and I feel dizzy.

I have a doctor's appointment at 2:30 and I don't know if I feel comfortable enough to drive. I'm not even gonna risk.

I call Hoseok and as the phone rings, I think about how busy he's been at work. He finished moving to the warehouse in mid November. Him, Lonzo and Adonis got caught up on orders in the beginning of December. Two days after the baby shower, his countrywide website went live and he hired three more artists.

He answers the phone on the second ring and I hear loud music and bass before he asks them to turn the volume down real quick.

"Hello?"

"I'm sorry to call. I know you're busy."

"It's okay. Wassup? You alright?"

"Kind of. I'm sitting down for right now. My body hurts and I'm a little shaky. But that's why I called. Can you pick me up from work for the appointment?I don't feel like it's okay to drive like this."

"Did you tell your boss? Does she know? You probably need to cut your hours again, Jah."

"I'm already part time."

"Okay..." He says in bored tone. "Then be part, part time. You paid your bills for this month. I'll pay your rent next month and you'll cover the cost of the other stuff." He walks through the warehouse building and I say nothing at first.

I'm learning not to argue with him. I've always known but did it anyway. I never really win so why bother? I also just don't have the energy for it.

"Okay. I get off at two."

"Alright. I'll be there at 1:50 at the latest. I'm bout to check in these Instagram orders and be on my way."

"Alright."

We get off the phone and I drink more of my water, still feeling shaky. It's almost annoying now, the way that I can't really do anything by myself. But in the same breath, maybe I should trying to.

Like Hoseok said, I didn't make this baby by myself. Why am I trying to do everything by myself like her father can't help.. or won't help? I'm stressing myself out for nothing.

She isn't even here yet and I'm over tired. What am I going to do living by myself when she is here? I know that Hoseok said he'll take off of work and be over daily but he has his own house to tend to. Everyone wants to be home every once in a while.

My phone goes off and I recognize the cash app sound.

Hoseok Jung sent you $60 for Feed my little girl.