|101|

|HOSEOK|

"Jah, are you done?"

"Can you wait a second? I'm wiping. Dang."

"Wipe faster. Get out." I lean my forehead against the wall next to the bathroom door.

"It doesn't matter how fast I wipe, dickhead. We still need to wait three minutes." She flushes the toilet and I hear the water running shortly after.

She washes her hands and dries them on paper towel before opening the door.

"Where are they?"

"On the counter. You standing there staring at them is not going to make the results come up any faster." She walks past me with an attitude to Mina's room.

"I'm impatient." I tell her as I walk into the bathroom.

"Clearly."

I look at the two tests to see how far they are before following her to our daughter's room. Jania is getting her out of her clothes and down to her diaper for a bath.

Mina is sitting up on the changing table with her pacifier in her mouth. She reaches up for her mother and is swiftly picked up. Lord knows this little girl can't wait for nothing.

She lays her head on her mother's shoulder and looks at me. She starts to smile and I kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Mina."

She giggles and puts her head into her mother's neck, rubbing her tired eyes.

"She's gonna be a daddy's girl."

"Barely. She cling to you like you're the oxygen she needs to breathe."

"Are you jealous?" Jania coos as she walks out of the room.

"Yes." I smack her butt and she smacks me in the stomach quick as hell. This is why I wouldn't want to fight this woman if I was a woman. Because why the fuck she so fast?

"Grow up. You got kids."

"You eat grapes for meals. You grow up."

"I got that weirdo mess from you." She retorts as she gets into the bathroom. She runs Mina's bath in her little tub and sits her on the rug.

Mina sits up on her own and looks around, unamused. She looks up at me and yells, reaching her arms up. I pick her up and she rests her arm on my shoulder as she looks at the wall decals.

When Jania's finished running her bath, I take Mina out of her diaper and set her in the baby tub. I give her the toys and she kicks her feet as she shakes the water rattle. She's entertaining herself as well as her mother.

"You want to see some bubbles?" Jania asks her as she picks up the bathtime wand she bought from Target. Every toy under the sun for her age, Mina has.

Have I bought some of them? Of course. But Jania does most of the purchasing of toys. She loves playing with them with Mina. It's adorable to see. I sit on the toilet seat and glance over at the sink counter.

I double take when I see the tests. Picking them up, my smile grows and I look at Mina.

"You're gonna have a sibling."

Jania whips her head in my direction and snatches the tests out of my hand. She looks at them and then rolls her eyes. Hard.

"You get on my neerrrvessuuhh. We not having no more after this." She shakes her head as she hands me the tests.

"Okay." I agree as I stare at them. I set them in my lap and take my phone out for pictures.

"I'm serious." She deadpans and stares at me. I side eye her and blink.