|84|

|JANIA|

To say that I woke up feeling rejuvenated would be an understatement. I woke up warm, comfortable, my back doesn't hurt and I actually feel like I got some sleep.

Hoseok is knocked out on my chest with his face damn near between my boobs. I'm pretty sure he's being kind of suffocated by them but he doesn't seem to care. They've gone up a cup size and have yet to go down at all.

As I look down at him, he pushes his head deeper into my chest. His hair is messy and his lips are parted as he breathes. He's so dreamy like this.

His alarm goes off and startles both of us. He wakes up and reaches over to the nightstand to turn it off. Groaning and scratching his head, he yawns as he stretches.

"I'm sorry, baby. Good morning."

"Good morning. It's okay. I was already up anyway."

"You slept good?" Hoseok asks as he sits up. He brushes his hair back with his fingers.

"Yeah. You?"

"I did until that damn alarm went off." Hoseok grumbles as he gets up to go to the bathroom. "I forgot to turn it off. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. I got enough sleep. My body woke up on its own."

I get out of bed and stretch, yawning and grabbing my phone in the process. I check my notifications before FaceTiming my father. It takes him a couple seconds to answer which makes me check the time.

"Hey, Jani."

I hear London and Minjoon's laughter in the background.

"Good morning, Daddy. How are you?"

"I'm good. Minjoon and London got to tussling this morning bout feeding Mina her bottle. Minjoon wasn't really holding it right so London snatched it from him and tried to go feed her. He ain't like that so he started grabbing her shirt to pull her back. London popped him in the arm and said 'baba'. You know how she do. Minjoon smacked her back in the leg and they started fighting."

"Oh my god. What did you do?" I ask as Hoseok comes back into the room. He furrows his eyebrows hearing that I'm talking to someone, silently questioning who it is.

I mouth 'my dad' and he lays down next to me putting his face in the camera.

"What you mean?" My dad asks as his eyebrows pinch together. "I let 'em fight..... was I supposed to stop them?"

Hoseok starts chuckling and I just look at my father.

"So who ended up feeding Mina?" I ask.

"Me. She started fussing and London just handed me the bottle. Her and Minjoon stopped fighting and watched me like I wasn't gonna do it right or something."

"They gonna be hell about her, I swear to god." Hoseok says and my dad laughs.

"Gonna be? They already are. Watch. Let me go get her." He walks into the living room from the kitchen and flips the camera to show us what's going on.

London and Minjoon are laying on the floor next to Mina. She's on the activity mat with her cousins.

London is shaking the maraca for her to see and Minjoon is playing tug of war with her for the elephant teething ring. Mina knows how to grab things but hasn't quite learned how to let go yet. He takes that as a challenge.

"Okay, I'm coming to take Mina now." My father says as he bends down to reach for her.

Without missing a beat, London pushes his hand away and goes on about shaking the toy she has. I smile watching the interaction. He reaches again and London looks at him and blinks.