|87|

|SEOKJIN|

Of course, she'd come for me first.

Of fucking course, this lady would start her bullshit with me because I'm the odd man out. I am not even surprised. Just very fucking annoyed.

"She's taking you to court?!" My mother asks in disbelief.

"She's claiming that I don't let her see London at all and I'm neglecting her."

"I think she's using words that she doesn't know the meaning of." My father says.

"And she's doing all of this for this man she just met?" My mother chimes in.

"No, she didn't just meet him. It's Paris's father. She was still messing with him when she got with Mr. Anderson but he didn't know that so he just assumed Paris was his. Jania, though. Nobody's questioning that. She isn't questioning it. Anderson is her father."

"So she was cheating on David with this guy, then?" My father asks for clarification.

"Yeah. Mr. Anderson and Hoseok called me yesterday to tell me everything. The guy's a pimp and he was getting caught up and was about to go to prison so Theresa had to stay with Mr. Anderson because he provided everything that she wasn't going to have once Avant went to jail.  But he found she was cheating and just terrible all around so he was going to leave her. But she held Jania over his head, you know the rest."

"I knew I didn't like that woman for a reason." My mother frowns. "She did all this at family dinner?"

"After. I don't think she knew that Jania and Hoseok were going to be there. I really think that she was just going to show up and bumrush her way into the house. But Mr. Anderson said that she got all of her things so I don't know why she came."

"If that man was with her, maybe they were going to rob him or worse." My father says with an upset expression on his face.

That's true. I hadn't thought about that. What would have happened had Jania not answered the door? Or not even... Theresa pushed her with Mina in her arms. She didn't care that she was there nor did she care that she was holding an infant.

What would have happened had Hoseok not been there, is the real question. Had he not stepped in, had he not gave Avant the fight that he was looking for, and whooped his ass in the process, what would they have done to David?

I don't know. I'm not sure. And quite frankly, I really don't want to ponder the idea at all. It's repulsing, upsetting. Infuriating, to say the very least.

And now here she is, summoning me to court for visitation for a child that one of them has never seen nor met and the other-

Wait.

Is this why she keeps denying supervised visitation with me there? Because she's going to have that man around my daughter? I don't even know him. But possibly, had she gonna be out this the right way and Avant is her biological grandfather, maybe something could have been worked out for him to see her. Very hypothetically speaking.

Why does she need to be unsupervised with him with my child? My little girl? Given his track record-I'll kill him.

Him and her. I'll kill them both. I don't even care. There is no reason why she should have him around her without a responsible adult. Why would she even want a fucking pimp around her grandchildren? Her LITTLE GIRL GRANDCHILDREN?! Is she nuts?

I look over at London playing with her blocks and her Barbie doll in my parents' living room. She sucks on her pacifier and bangs the blocks together. The Little Mermaid plays on TV and she watches intently as the sea creatures sing 'Under the Sea'.