|43|

|THIRD|
14 weeks, 5 days

When Hoseok and Jania arrive to her parents' house, they sit in the car for a few minutes collecting their thoughts.

Jania inhales and sighs as she reaches for the door handle. Hoseok turns the car off and gets out at the same time that she does.

"In and out, Jah. We're just coming to eat and go." He reaches for her hand and she grabs it.

"I know. I'm just-. I feel drained already and I haven't even stepped foot in the house yet. This is so annoying."

They walk onto the porch and he looks at her as she unlocks the front door.

"If it gets to be too much on you or they start saying shit I don't like, we're leaving, alright?"

"Okay." She opens the front door and steps inside with him right behind her.

Everyone in the living room looks at them as their conversation pauses.

"Well, look who it is." Her father greets as he gets up from his recliner. He's the first one to make it over to them. "Hey, baby girl."

"Hi, dad."

Jania squeezes her father as he hugs her, closing her eyes as well. She's missed things like this. Just these small moments with her father. She could have them more often but that would mean coming to the house. She doesn't want to be around her mother very often at all so she probably won't be doing that.

Jania's father daps Hoseok up in greeting. "How you doing? How's business for you?"

"Business is good. I've been doing a lot of promoting and raffles lately. Just tryna get my name out there more, out of state type of things."

"You expanding the company?" Mr. Anderson asks curiously as everyone walks into the dining room.

They were waiting for Hoseok and Jania before moving to the table. They weren't late but the food has been done for about 15 minutes.

"Yeah. A lot more people out of state know about me than I initially thought so I want to start being able to take out of state orders. I'm expanding the the workload and the website for online ordering."

"Ooh. I see, I see. You won't be doing all that work by yourself, are you?"

"Oh, no." Hoseok shakes his head as he pulls a chair out for Jania. "With the numbers projected, I'm gonna need like 10-15 employees."

He looks around to see where Jania went, realizing that she's not next to or right behind him. She's walking into the dining room with an annoyed look on her face.

"I already got some artists that'll work for me." Hoseok continues speaking to her father. "All I have to do is bribe Jania into doing the website expansion for me." He smiles at her as she sits in the chair.

She smacks her teeth and looks at him as he sits in the chair next to him. Her father starts laughing at their interaction.

"Take me to California and I'll think about it." She says, teasing him.

"You really want to go?" He raises his eyebrows as everyone else sits down.

"Are you gonna take me?"

"Mhm." Hoseok nods. "Website expansion for a Cali trip. Not right now, though. I'm too busy with work and getting everything together for the move."

"Move?" Her mother asks as she starts taking the lid off of the pots. She looks between the two adults. "What move?"

"Oh, for my work." Hoseok clarifies.