1 The Beginning

........ where it all begins....

Two individuals were lost in a deep embrace with so much passion and love. One was a raven-haired boy and the other one was a honey-haired girl. They didn't dare to move nor make any attempt to break the silence that they are currently enjoying. Their time together may be limited but they do know that every minute, every second, would be greatly cherished.

The girl was glad that she had realized her feelings towards him. It was strange yet wonderful that she had fallen in love with a boy that was nothing but amazing. They have only met in an accident once and the few meetings that they have prior to their first faithful meeting had been nothing short of divine intervention yet he had managed to capture her heart. She was also glad that she had said her feelings towards him after his last journey,

towards him after his last journey, after realizing her feelings towards him, knowing him and his personality, his good looks, and his adorable expression of his kindness, she knew the other girls would be lining up to be his girlfriend in the near future.

"So I guess this is goodbye." The girl said as she looked at the eyes of the boy who had captured her heart.

"This is not goodbye; I refuse to see this as goodbye. I finally have the girl of my dreams in my arms and I don't plan to let go." The boy said as he looked at his beloved.

"I know, but I don't like having a long distant relationship. It seems hollow." The girl exclaimed sadly.

The boy looks at her for a while before saying. "Then I Will quit my journey, I Will quit becoming a Pokémon master/champion, I Will even give up on my dream. I can come with you, help you. The boy declared with sincerity and with no trace of regret in what he said.

"No, I can't let you do that for my sake," The girl all but yelled. "I should be the one who would give up my performing career in order to be with you." The girl said.

"But you enjoy being a performer; I can't let you give that up just because of me." The boy stood gently.

"I also can't let you give up on your dream that would be selfish of me." The girl said sadly.

The boy lifted her chin and said passionately "Not selfish enough." He then proceeded to kiss her with as much love and passion that he could muster. The girl complies with as much love and passion she could muster matching the kiss that his love had given her.

After a minute of a blissful kiss the boy reluctantly ended the kiss and let go the embrace, much to his and hers of disappointment. "I have something for you; I bought this during my journey in kalos. I wanted to give this to you the moment when our paths cross again."

He then pulled out a pure silver necklace out of his pocket. The necklace was pure silver and it resembled the wings of Evangelina, in the middle of the necklace there was a Blue hexagonal diamond. "May this be a reminder that you are the owner of my heart and soul."

The girl was speechless. She had truly found a diamond in the boy that she loves. "Thank you; I also have something for you. I hope you like it." She then pulled out a golden locket, the locket resembles a cross. Or in other words Arceus symbol.

The boy looks at the locket and smiles. "Anything coming from you, I will cherish it." He then proceeded to put the necklace around her neck. "To the one  who owns my body, my mind, my heart, and my soul." He said as he  placed the necklace at her neck.

"To the prince who owns my heart." She said as he mimic what her love had

They both looked at the gifts that were given to them because it resembles how much they love each other, nothing else matters. This will also represent the first time they declared their love to each other.

"What now?" The girl asked suddenly.

"Now we will wait, we love each other and nothing else matters. We will meet again, I am sure." He said as he wrapped his arms tightly to the girl he loves, representing that he loves her.

"How do you know that we will meet again?" The girl asked as she returned the embrace that her love had given her.

"Don't tell me you didn't notice. The first time we met it was by chance, an coincidence if you remember. After that meeting our paths always cross when we are alone, no matter how strange it may be we always meet in different circumstances and this only happens when we are alone and we enjoy each other's company. It seems that destini always finds a way to get us together and it seems that we are destined to be together! The boy said as he tightened his embrace.

"You're right." The girl said with a smile. "Take care of Liza will she seems to be
greatly attached to you, continue to train her and love her for my sake if you will." He said as he looked at her eyes with passion and without releasing their embrace.

"I still can't believe that you found a Pokémon egg and you had managed to keep her a secret to your friends but I will, she will always be a reminder that you are always with me. " She said, looking at his eyes with burning passion. "We should wrap this up, and get going. I don't want to let you go but I need to go to my next destination." She said in a depressed tone.

"I know I should be going as well. I promised my mom that I would be back home this afternoon." The boy refused to look at her because of the sadness in his eyes.

The girl merely caresses his cheeks and gently guides his face so that he would be facing her. "Till destini wishes and our paths will cross again.
...or until fate will let us be together." The boy finishes their statement, their promises.

"Until we meet again, Ash Ketchum, my prince." She said as she leaned towards
him for another kiss.
"Till we meet again, my honey haired a
Love." Ash said as he leaned towards her, capturing her lips.

This is u can say torrent region in which currently ash is traveling  and it's more advanced than any other regions and it has all kinds of Pokemon of all 8 region.and

it's City look like THIS

Hello ladies and gentlemen guys and girls i m ur author aka Lucifer and i have come with a new story of our all time favourite OTP ash and Serena hope u enjoyed it and do vote and comment if u like and if their is any mistake dm me or comment sect...

i m ur author aka Lucifer and i have come with a new story of our all time favourite OTP ash and Serena hope u enjoyed it and do vote and comment if u like and if their is any mistake dm me or comment section is open thanx for reading and have a great day/night/evening ahead.and next ch u can expect on Tuesday or Wednesday Lucifer peace out.