²² ➣𝑷𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑶𝒇 𝑨𝒖𝒓𝒂

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀              🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙩 .𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 .

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 ➣ 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 ....

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀                🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

A bright and lively melody was heard all throughout the forest. The melody was so beautiful that all the Pokémon in the forest headed towards the source of the magnificent music. Much to the shock of every Pokémon there, a human, a mortal, was creating that magnificent melody through his flute. Normally those wild and dangerous Pokémon that were watching would have attacked the human but because of the strong and calming aura that the said human was emitting they hesitated which was probably a good idea cause that human could beat them with no effort.

The man who was playing the flute was so caught in his own melody that he did not notice someone approaching him until the said person wrapped her arms around him.

"You were wonderful, AsH." The woman said in a whisper.
Ash stopped playing his flute and then lent her an embrace. "That meant a lot coming from you, Serena."

Serena giggled a bit before straddling in front him, not letting go of the embrace. "You know you were fantastic in that battle. You should battle seriously more often." Serena said as she buried her head on Ash's shoulder.

"Maybe, Pikachu and I enjoyed battling seriously. Maybe I'll start battling my natural way when I'm battling with Pikachu or any other Pokémons who could follow my orders." Ash said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. "But still, did you think what I did was a bit too harsh? I could tell that Torterra would be injured and would not be able to battle for a long time and I know for a fact that I broke Paul's ribs." (Mar gaya lalala lalala 🤣)

Serena looked at Ash for a bit before kissing his forehead. "You did what was necessary for the Paul guy to change. You two have one thing in common." Serena stated.

"I have something in common with him, are you insulting me?" Ash asked but it was clear that he was offended.

"Yeah, you two don't know how to balance your skills. You are compassionate and kind in your Pokémon training while that Paul guys his pain & ruthless, there is no balance. My sister said that a Pokémon Master should have balance, a master must be compassionate with his Pokémon and ruthless in battle, if one is lacking or if there is no balance, the trainer's true potential could never be reached." Serena lectured.

"I know that, Pikachu has told me tons of times." Ash said with a smile, he was glad that Serena was there to lecture him from time to time. "I hope you remember your promise." Ash then lifted Serena, bridal style.

Serena laughed a bit before wrapping her arms around Ash's shoulder. "Just be gentle, I haven't flown with you for a long time."

"Sure, let's fly towards the sky, serena." Ash said as he kissed her gently on the lips. He then looked at the sky before uttering the four words that every practitioner of Aura must know.

""Aura is with me." With those words, a pair of cyan  wings suddenly burst from Ash's back. The feathers of the wings that burst out from Ash's back were glowing a faint bluish aura and that Aura was having a side effect on all of the plants there, the plants were starting to grow. Ash then expanded his wings to their maximum wing span, which was ten feet. Ash, with his magnificent wings, now resembles a divine angel.(first time in history Devil is writing angel description kya din aa gaya hai )
Serena looked at Ash's wings with admiration and awe. "The Wings of the Divine Aura, the symbol of a full fledged Aura champion. You should be proud Ash; those wings are the symbol of your achievement." Serena said as she prepared herself to fly with her loved ones again.