𝟑𝟕 ➣ 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

The old man then hesitantly handed the violin to Ash which Ash took and gave the old man a thankful nod. He then asked Serena to let go for a while, which Serena did questioningly. Ash then placed the violin over his jaw and took the bow and gently put it over the strings of the violin. He then closed his eyes and began playing the violin.

What happened next was totally unexpected, even for Serena who knew Ash so well. As Ash played the violin, a wonderful melody flooded the air. Ash played the violin so magnificently that it seemed with each note, with each melody that the violin was producing, a song was letting out, a very beautiful song. The old man had tears coming out from his eyes; he had never heard someone play an instrument, specifically a violin, and this good that it was bordering mastery.
Serena on the other hand was moved and touched deeply by the sound that the Ash was producing with the violin, she then remembered certain events that happened in her past. Serena then concluded that Ash's skill in playing the flute is nothing compared to how good he could play a violin. Leo and Pikachu on the other hand were just crying quietly behind them because of the sheer beauty of the melody. After three minutes of playing the violin, Ash stops much to the displeasure of everyone within hearing range.

"How much?" Ash asked with a satisfied tone.

"Excuse me sir?" The old man asked, he didn't know whether he heard right.

"Violin is probably the best crafted instrument I have ever seen. This thing is made out of  auraisian wood, a wood that only grows once every hundred years and it is also the reason why the melody is very defined and harmonic, and the strings come from the body of a female Heatran.

that might probably explain why the strings have give out a pitchy tone, also the bowed is also special, the wood part is made of Aurarian wood as well but the special part of it is its ribbon, the ribbon is made out the fur of Raikou, it is perfectly compatible to the hardness of the strings and it also cause a good friction. This violin is also very risky to play because with one mistake, the melody will be tangled and ruined." Ash concluded as he examined the instrument. "So how much is this, I'll pay no matter the amount." Ash said with a determined voice.

Serena and the old man were shocked, not just because he would pay any price to get the violin but because he had described the material used in making the violin to the letter and he had also explained their relevance on the instrument.

The old man then snapped out from his shock and looked at Ash with a thankful eye. "Sir, you don't have to pay for anything. The instrument is yours." The old man said with a happy voice.

"WHAT, ARE YOU SURE?" Ash exclaimed in shock. "This violin is worth a lot, heck the materials used in making this violin is enough to make this a collection item." Ash started with a shock tone.

The old man merely chuckled at what Ash said. "Boy, I don't care about that. You and I, we are both musicians and we play instruments to their fullest, not put them on display." The old man said as he took the violin from Ash's hands. "You know boy, I was fortunate to found an Aurarian wood, I was fortunate to befriend a female Heatran and Raikou to the extent that they gave me parts from their body for me to make this violin but I was never fortunate enough to used this violin to the fullest and I was disheartened but know that I found someone that could play this instrument to its fullest capabilities then I willing to give this to that person, free of charge." The old man then left the two of them to get the case of the violin.

"Whoa, I never thought I'll get that violin
for free." Ash exclaimed with a disbelief tone.

"Ash," Ash then looked at Serena, only to see that Serena was giving him a questioning glance. "When did you learn how to play a violin like that? I know you play the flute really well but I never would have thought you could play the violin." Serena asked in excitement.

Ash gives Serena a sad smile. "My father, my late father, taught me how to play the violin when I was young. It was the last thing he had ever thought before he died." Ash said in a sad voice.

Serena was startled after hearing that and was about to apologize for bringing it out but stopped when the old man returned with the violin that was now in its case. "Here is it sir, please take care of this violin, it is my masterpiece." The old man said.

"You could count on it sir." Ash said as he accepted the violin. He then wrapped his arms around Serena's shoulder and began walking towards the exit, Leo and Pikachu following from behind. Serena was still startled about that little fact about Ash but quickly dismissed it for the time being.

Gary was on the verge of a mental breakdown and a heart attack. The reason why, well that girl not just knew Ash could play a flute but because Ash told her that certain fact about his life, a fact that was so sensitive to him that it always causes him to break down every time somebody reminds him of it. Also, the fact that Ash played that violin in front of her added to his shock.

'I never thought Ash would ever play a violin after his father's death. Heck he never even picked up another violin when his father died but Ash just played one, I think that girl is having an affect on him, a positive affect on him I may add.'Gary thought as he followed the couple once again.

Adan on the other hand had just realized a fact which almost caused him to collapse from shock. "That melody, the only person who could produce that kind of melody is crimson red Alexander. Then that means that boy is his son and that also means that boy is Delia's son, that's the son of my sister." Adan concluded in shock. "That guy is my nephew." And with that realization, his heart literally stopped.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
Yes now it's conclude that ash has a past not a good i may add in some upcoming chapter u may get some of his backstory or i may say sad story thanx for your time till here . Hope you like it pls share vote and do comment if u have any suggestions or questions regarding this thanx as always until next time Lucifer out.
👋❄️

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛