𝟐𝟑. ➣ 𝐋𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐁𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝐎𝐑 𝐆𝒐𝒐𝒅𝐁𝒚𝒆

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕.

𝑻𝒐 𝒂𝒂𝒐 𝒚𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒖 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒉𝒐𝒅𝒊 𝒌𝒂 🤣😂👀☠️
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.➣ 𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕
𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

The sun was rising, indicating the start of a brand new day. Flying Pokemon had begun to take their flight before the sun had completely risen and other Pokemon were also leaving their nest to start their new day. At the middle of the sky, where the sun was rising, a couple was watching the sun rise while hugging each other lovingly. The two were sitting on top of a cloud which was made of aura.

"The sunrise is very beautiful, Ash." Serena said as she snuggled closer to Ash's chest, her eyes not leaving the sunrise. Ash smiles at her before wrapping one of his wings at her body, giving her body warmth.

"Yeah, it's one of life's greatest beauty. How was your night yesterday Serena ?" Ash asked while watching the sun rise and as he held Serena close to chest.

"It was wonderful, Ash. That was the best sleep I have had in months, I think it's because I was sleeping on clouds and your wings as my blanket. That and because I was lying with my favorite pillow, you." Serena giggled, and Ash blushed a bit.

"Thanks, I'm flattered that I could be your personal pillow." Ash said with a smile as he shook his head.

"Hey, you're a very comfortable pillow, Ash." Serena said as she smiled at him for a bit before gazing back at the sun.

Ash smiled at her momentarily before frowning a bit, his eyes never leaving his love. After a moment, Ash once again glanced at the sunrise with a bitter expression which did not go unnoticed by Serena. Serena was confused before the realization hit her which caused her to frown in sadness and to shed a tear from her beautiful ocean blue eyes. An uncomfortable silence was felt between the two. Serena was the one who broke the silence with a broken voice. "I'm leaving soon."

"I know, another fifteen days of cold and lonely nights for me." Ash said in a depressed voice.

"I'm sorry Ash. I really am sorry." Serena said with tears now flowing from her eyes as he looked at Ash. Ash looked at her and forced up a smile, he then lifted a finger and wiped the tear that was flowing from her eyes. He then lifts her chin and tilts her cheek towards his direction so that they could face each other.

"Don't cry, I'll see you again in fifteen days time and I promise you I will make our next date worth your while. This isn't a big deal for me; yes I would admit that whenever we are apart it hurts like hell every second every minute every hour everyday but just as long as I know that we will meet again, it would be worth it." Ash said in a soft tone. Serena stopped crying a moment and smiled bitterly.

"L...you... you do know that my break is one week before I have to return to my work. If you want I could stay in the shadows and we could meet every night or you could finally introduce me to your friends." Serena whispered. Ash merely smiled and nodded his head into a negative.

"I would like that; you have no idea how. much I would like that but..."Ash looked down, breaking their eye contact, "If you stay for a week, no if you just stay for another two days beside me, I can't guarantee that you'll be returning to your work." Ash said with a serious yet warm expression written in his face.