16.Battle of pride 2.

Hello everyone welcome to a brand new chapter of aura champion .
Let's get started.

"Wow, I never saw Ash use that kind of strategy before." May said in an amazed state. "But that is Ash and Pikachu for you, they could take down anyone they set their mind into."

"May calm down, Ash still needs to beat three more of Paul's Pokémons and they are still fresh." Be reminded which earned him a punch in the head.

"Brock, who's side are you on? Do you doubt Ash about winning this battle against, that, that, that, scumbag?" May hiss waving her fist threateningly.(🤣🤣🤣🤣 Idiot don't come in between girls fight if u want to die then go on🤣)

Before Brock could say anything that would earn him a punch from his friend, Reggie joined in the conversation and saved Brock in the process. "Relax may, Brock only meant that Ash is still at a disadvantage. I'm sure that Brock doesn't doubt Ash's capability in winning this battle." Reggie explained calmly. May seems to buy it because she sat down and
continue on watching the battle. "Thanks, Reggie." Brock groaned, calling the bump on his head.

"So you and that rat have some few tricks left, no matter the outcome is still inevitable." Paul said as he threw a Poke-ball towards the field. "Magmortar, stand by for ba A large, humanoid Pokémon appeared in the field with a smug grin on its face.

"Pikachu Thunderbolt now." Ash command.
"Predictable, Magmortar Rock Tomb." Paul ordered.

"Please win, Ash." Serena' whispered under her breath in her hiding place.

"("Mother, are you alright)?" Leo asked.

"Yes I'm okay leo; I just wish your father would win." Serena said gently.

"("Mother, you know that 'father' is not battling seriously. So if he loses it would not mean anything)." Leo exclaimed. "You're wrong leo. If you could see your father's eyes every time he loses a battle that he knows that he could win, you'll understand." Serena said softly.

(What do you mean, 'Mother')?"leo asked confusedly.

Serena looked at Leo and said, "Ash is a kind and passionate guy and that is his greatest weakness. He would not do anything that would purposely hurt his or his opponents pokemons and you and I both know that the blue lighting strike is an ability that could kill a Pokémon if not controlled."

"(But so is Aura)." Leo retorted politely..

"Yes but Ash is an Aura guardian/champion, he can control Aura naturally." Serena' replied.

"The point is that Ash, no matter how cruel or evil his opponent is, will not harm their Pokémons because they have nothing to do with their trainers. So he held back a lot even if it affects his pride as a trainer, ''Serena explained. Leo was still not convinced.
"(But father could at least make an exception with this one. This human deserved it)." Leo said in frustration.

"I agree with you Leo. I don't know this trainer but I already hate him." Serena Said as she looked at her love. Please Ash show this cruel trainer, your friends, the Ash that would one day be the greatest trainer in the work he side of you that would leave an impression in history. Please show them the true Ash that I have known, fortunate to have fallen in love, even if just for a moment. Serena' pleaded in her thoughts.

The two attacks clash but RockTomb being a Rock-type move having an advantage against Electric attack; the Rock Tomb decimates the Thunderbolt and moves its way towards Pikachu.

"Pikachu, dodge to the left and Thunderbolt again." Pikachu jumped to the right and unleashed another bolt of thunder lightning towards Magmortar.

"Magmortar, Fire Blast and then charged in with Fire Punch." One of Magmortar's hands suddenly turned into a pair cannon before unleashing a powerful blast of Flames towards the Thunderbolt before charging, both attacks canceled each other out resulting in a cloud of smoke. Magmortar then burst out of the cloud of smoke; his hand curled into a fist and was covered in flames.

"Pikachu jumped and Magmortar with Tron Tail." Pikachu, before getting hit by the Fire Punch, jumped up in the air and hit Magmortar with his glowing tail. Marmortar grunted softly and took a swipe at Pikachu once again but Pikachu maneuvered himself in mid air and landed a couple of feet away from Magmortar, his tail had a slight burn as he landed.

'I need to be careful in using close range attacks. That Flame Body ability is really annoying.Ash thought as he observed the large Pokémon.
"Magmortar, Rock Tomb." Magmortar once again launched a purple ball from his cannon-like arms that turned into a dozen rocks. as it flies towards Pikachu. "Now

Flamethrower." Magmortar then shot an intense flame towards the rocks. The rocks were then covered in flames as they continued on their way towards Pikachu..

"I need to dodge those. Pikachu Quick Attack and use Volt Tackle to dodge." Pikachu moves in an extremely fast motion as a thick lightning bolt covers his entire body. Pikachu had managed to dodge every rock coated with fire with ease and Pikachu's Volt Tackle had repelled all the debris of rock that flew to his direction. After the barrage of attacks had ended, Pikachu charged towards Magmortar and hit it with a Volt Tackle right in the chest. Magmortar was pushed back a couple of feet but it was able to throw Pikachu away from him.

"Magmortat Flamethrower." Paul ordered venomously. Magmortar hurriedly aims its cannon-like hands towards Pikachu andas a thick lightning covers his entire body. Pikachu had managed to dodge every rock coated with fire with ease and Pikachu's Volt Tackle had repelled all the debris of rock that flew to his direction. After the barrage of attacks had ended. Pikachu charged towards Magmortar and hit it with a Volt Tackle right in the stomach.. Magmortar was pushed back a couple of feet but it was able to throw Pikachu away from him..

"Magmortat Flamethrower." Paul ordered Magmortar hurriedly aim its cannon-like hands towards Pikachu and unleash intense flames towards Pikachu's direction.

"Pikachu, Counter Shield." Pikachu, with amazing acrobatics, spun in mid-air and instantly a tornado of lightning enveloped him, completely blocking the flamethrower.

And that's it for now hope you have a great time reading it if you like it pls vote and if you want to give me any suggestions pls tell in comment section thanx hope to see you all soon with a brand new chapter till then see ya have a nice day.