𝟯𝟰 ➣ 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 .
𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙭 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 . 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 👀👼👼❄️. copy paste op 🌝𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙭
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"That was a good sleep." Gary said to no one as he woke up with a yawn. "I wonder if breakfast is ready." With that said Gary fixed his bed and made himself look presentable before exiting the guest room which he shared with Brock, Max, and Ash. He gazed at the room one more time to see that Ash was not on his bed.

'That's odd; normally Ashy-boy would be late in waking up in the morning.'Gary thought to himself and made his way downstairs. When he reached the living room, he smelled something delightful that made his stomach growl in hunger.

"Hmmm, looks like Mrs. Ketchum or Mrs. Mapel is already making breakfast." Gary mused as he entered the kitchen, what he saw almost scared him the life out of him.

There in the kitchen was Ash, with his Pikachu on his shoulder, in front of the stove, cooking some kind of soup.

"Bloody hell Ash, are you trying to cook." Gary said abruptly with a mortified expression. Ash merely smiled at his childhood friend.

"Yeah, you want some. It's almost ready anyway and I think I made enough for two-and-half-people." Ash stated as he tasted the soup. "I need more chili." Ash mumbled as he sprinkled a bit of chili powder on the soup before tasting it again. "Perfect, just two more minutes and my soup will be ready." Ash then gazed at his friend and sweat dropped when he saw Gary backing towards a corner.

"You, actually cooking and not eating, is it the end of the world already." Gary started with a grim expression. "Please don't I still have a lot of plans in the future; I still want to discover more about Pokémons before I die." Gary exclaimed which earned him a light glare from Ash.

"I can cook, you know." Ash said a little offended. 'If Serena likes my cooking then that's good enough for anyone.'Ash thought as he remembered all those times that he cooked for Serena during some of their dates.

Gary seemed to look more petrified which caused Ash to sign dejectedly. "Oh well, you're lost." Ash said as he turned off the stove and poured the soup into three bowls before serving it on the table. Ash then sat and looked at Gary one last time. "If you want to eat something, try my soup. I swear it's not poisonous." With that, Ash began devouring his soup at a slow pace. Pikachu on the other hand just buried his face in the bowl of soup, slurping the soup happily.

Gary seemed to hesitate but not wanting to offend his friend some more, tasted the soup. As the soup touched Gary's tongue, hundreds of flavors exploded in his mouth. Gary's eyes widened and began devouring the soup at a fast pace.

"I told you'll like it." Ash stated in a knowing tone as he finished his soup. Pikachu just laughed at Gary's reaction after tasting Ash's soup and wiped his mouth with his paws before jumping onto Ash's shoulder.

"I can't believe it, Ashy-boy, you could actually cook. What's next, you have a secret girlfriend (he actually nailed it with that)?" Gary said humorously. Ash and Pikachu laugh uneasily after hearing Gary's joke, an accurate joke at that.

"I need to learn these basic things Gary, I can't depend on Brock forever." Ash exclaimed in a serious tone which caused Gary to have a double take on Ash.

In Gary's point of view yesterday, Ash was still the naïve boy he was friends with all those years ago but now that he was looking at Ash now, in a different light, he could tell that Ash changed greatly. Ash's eyes now looked like the eyes of a trained veteran who had experienced many battles, his expressions were a bit reserved than usual, his movements were more well though, and there was an aura of power and confidence surrounding him. If Gary didn't know better, he would tell that this was not Ash.

"You know Ash; you changed a lot since the last time we met, what happened to you?" Gary asked with curiosity, lacing his voice.

Ash chuckled at his friend's question before standing up. Ash looked at Gary intently before saying in a cryptic way (I don't know if Ash knows the meaning of cryptic) "I have an angel who is my dream and who showed me that I need to be myself and to dissolve the façade that I have made to hide the real me. She showed me that it's time to finally show the world who I am." Ash then made his exit from the kitchen leaving a very baffled Gary.

"This Ash just asked a riddle?'Gary thought with a mixture of shock and confusion.

( Don't get confuse my friend soon u will know what is yet to come 😜)

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀        🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙓 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙉𝙅𝙊𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙇 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙁𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙏 ꧁𖣘꧂

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀        🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛