𝟰𝟯 . 𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Both Ash and Serena patiently waited as the line grew shorter and shorter as the time slowly passed. It seems that the old artisan really asked hard riddles because every person that exits the house has either a disappointed or a frustrated expression on their faces, some even cursed and swear as they exit the little hut. But that didn't dishearten the two, if they were right; this artisan had given something to Ash's father.

After an hour of waiting in line, it was finally time for one of them to enter, Ash and four others entered the hut.

"Hey Serena, wait for me." Ash said as he entered the small hut.

"Good luck." Serena told him as she waited patiently.

When Ash entered the hut, he noticed several things. First of all, the hut was smaller inside than the outside, it was typical. Second, the hut was decorated with a lot of jewels that Ash deems to be a work of art but Ash also noticed that the majority of the jewels were fake. To the untrained eyes, those fakes will look like genuine and authentic jewels but to the eyes of Ash, they were fake as fake can be but still, Ash can help but be marbled and be amazed at the beauty of the jewels that weren't fake. They were a real work of art.

"Sit down young man." A voice that was quite rusted ordered. Ash looked at the source of the voice and was met by the sight of an old woman who was probably in her seventies with a dozen pieces of jewelry, that Ash quickly noticed were fake, in front of her. With one look, Ash could see that the woman was really wise, really skilled with her hands, and most importantly, very cunning. She also seems to be in top shape for someone of her ages. Ash, already respecting the old woman, sat down and waited for the woman to ask her riddle.

"A man has a choice to either save two
women, the first woman was his mother, his mother had treated him like a useless trash all his life, and the second one was his lover, his lover on the other hand was an unfaithful person who had a dozen affairs with his friends and strangers. If you are that man, who will you save?" The old woman asked in a sage like manner.