𝟒𝟐. 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚/𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚 ?.

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Come on Serena, you do know that I have enough money to pay for this stuff." Ash whined as Serena fed him some strawberries coated with chocolate, their favorite fruit dipped with their favorite sweets.

"I know but I don't want you wasting your money on cheap things."serena scolded
lightly.

As the two of them explored the town for a bit, they bought some snacks to satisfy their stomachs for a while before dinner. They bought some sushi, strawberries, fried noodles and teriyaki to satisfy their taste buds. As usual Ash wanted to pay for all of those they purchase but Serena put her foot down which caused Ash and her to split the money for the things they bought, much to Ash's dismay.

"I still think that I should be the one to pay for these things." Ash said with a bit of an annoyance in his tone.

"Deal with it, love." Serena said forcibly.

"Fine but the next gift I'll give you; you'll accept it wholeheartedly okay." Ash sighed.

"Fine but just promised that it won't cause you half of your bank account." Serena said with a frown, remembering Ash's large bank account.

Ash raised an eyebrow at that. "You do know that I'm secretly rich, right?" Ash exclaimed.

Serena sighed a bit at that. "I know that but you don't know how to spend that money properly, heck you barely spend that money for yourself. You usually either donate your cash to someone who deserves it or give it to the orphanage." Serena said with a smile on how compassionate Ash is. ( Yes boys and girls our ash is rich no filthy rich 🤑 paisa hai paisa ha. Uska pas )

Ash laughed softly at that. "What do you expect? It's not my money to begin with anyway, it's the casino money and those casinos have cheated a lot of people, I merely gave the money that they cheated to obtain to people who actually need it." Ash said with a laugh.

Serena laughed as well, remembering how good her Ash is in gambling. "When we first met, I never pictured you to be extremely good at poker and blackjack." Serena said with a humorous laugh.