𝟰𝟰. 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Serena waited patiently outside; the feeling in the air was tense. When the four men left the house, with a frustrated and disappointed expression as usual, she thought that her Ash would come out as well, but she was wrong. The men said that the old woman seemed to take interest in Ash's answer to her riddle and made him stay, which caused the entire people who were lined up to be shocked. People who usually stayed in the hut of the old artisan were usually a candidate for having one of her world renowned jewels, it only happened once but all of them remembered that day like it happened just yesterday, not twenty years ago. So the crowd waited in anticipation, this may be the second time in the history of Maria town  for a person to receive a jewel from the town's most famous and skilled artisan.  After thirty minutes, Ash exited the hut with an unreadable expression. The crowd seemed too tense as Ash exited. Serena quickly approached him.

"Did you get your answer?" Serena asked worriedly.

"Yeah, not the answer I wanted but it's still okay." Ash said with a sad sigh.

"That bad, huh." Serena said as she laid a comforting hand on his shoulder. The two of them were pretty much oblivious to the crowd who were watching them like hawks.

Ash shook his head. "Not that bad but it just confirmed my suspicion." Ash said as he walked past her while holding her right arm.

"You're going to tell me later, right?" Serena asked as she was gently spun around and was met by a passionate kiss by Ash. Serena instantly melted to the kiss, her Ash seemed to be overly passionate tonight. She also felt excitement in the kiss; this was their first time kissing in public and it yas extremely satisfying, for both of them.

The crowd seemed to have different reactions in their little display of public affections, some girls squealed loudly at the sight, and the men merely muttered under their breath about being a lucky bastard or something.

As Ash pulled away from the kiss, much to Serena's disappointment, he took Serena's right hand and slipped a ring on her ring finger, before slowly walking past her. Serena was a bit startled, while the crowd were shocked, the kid just earned a jewel from the best jewel artisan in their town and in torrent and he just gave it away that easily.