𝟰𝟳. 𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

As Ash played like a master violinist, serena can't help but be blown by the sincerity of the melody

As Ash played like a master violinist, serena can't help but be blown by the sincerity of the melody. Serena could feel every bit of passion and emotion with every note of the melody. Ash was pouring his heart out to her and she could understand it very well, she understands his heart and all that it contains.

As Serena continued to watch, listen and adore. and adore Ash's concerto, she felt her heart twist. As she heard her Prince play, she felt like she was not worthy of him. When they started their relationship, Ash always did everything within his power to ensure that she was pampered like a princess, he treated her like she was a Goddess every chance he got. Looking back on their relationship, she didn't return that favor to Ash.
What did I do to deserve someone like him? 'Serena thought sadly as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"(Don't cry mistress)." Milotic stated as she looked at her new master. Serena looked at her with tears in her eyes. "(His majesty chose to love you because you are you and you love his majesty with all; your being, that is all his majesty ever wanted)." Milotic said with a sincere tone.

"(You are the most important person in his majesty's life and his majesty is also the most important person in your life, so don't you dare think for a second that you're not worthy of his affection)." Milotic added quite harshly.

Serena was taken back at that before nodding her head and wiping the tears from her eyes. Pluvia was right, she should not care about that, Ash chose her and she chose him and that is all that should matter. She has the most perfect person as her lover and she will be damned if she ever thinks " Thank you sunshine, I needed that." Serena said, grateful.

"(His majesty gave me the royal duty of protecting his mistress that also means that I have to protect your emotions from wavering)." Milotic started with a smile.