𝟮𝟲 ➣ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐧

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 .
𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝗡𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

'Is it wise for me to show them that? Ash did give it to me on my birthday and said that I should use it if I need it, but it may risk our secret.serena thought weighing her options as she bathed in the hot water descending on her.

'Why did I mention that I have proof that the Spear Pillar exists in Mount Alpha in the first place? I think I got overly excited again and I had to run my mouth. Ash would probably scold me if I let my team explore one of Arceus Holy Land.'Serena thought as she turned off the shower and exited the shower room. She then dried off and covered her body with a bathrobe after wearing some undergarments. She was about to exit when she heard a ring on her phone, the very phone that she used to contact Ash.

Serena, after pausing for just a second, quickly grabbed the phone and answered the call. "Hello Ash." Serena answered the call happily.
after seeing the face of her beloved vial electronic image.

"Hey beautiful, I hope I'm not disturbing anything." Ash said as he smiled at seeing his beloved.

"You're not disturbing anything love, I've just got out of the shower and it is pretty slow today." Serena replied as she leaned to the nearest wall. "What in the hell have you been doing? You've looked like you've been in a war." Serena added as she noticed Ash's exhausted face.

"Just training a little, I got to stay in top shape in order to control my Aura." Ash said in seriousness. "So what have you been doing in the past five days since you arrived?" Ash inquired with curiosity in his voice.

"It's been pretty boring really. We have no new artifacts or no performance to research or performance and no new side's to explore. We don't even have an expedition plan." Serena sighed in disappointment. Ash laughed softly before offering a comforting smile.

"Come on love, don't be like that. You'll have an adventure soon enough." Ash said reassuringly.

Serena looked at Ash before giving him a small smile. "You may be right, if father accepts the job, my team and I may have a long adventure." Serena said before remembering what region that adventure will take place. "All throughout torrent."

Serena added with a glimmer in her eyes.

It only took Ash a split-second to realize the implications of what Serena said before exploding in happiness. "You mean, you actually mean, that you'll be in torrent again, in this region, for a long time because of that research." Ash asked with happiness and hope in his voice.

Serena giggled at her boyfriend's reaction but she answered nonetheless. "Yeah, if my father accepts it ."

"You do know that I could fly over there and 'persuade' (more like threaten) your father to accept the job." Ash offered as his eyes glowed bluish.

Serena laughed uncomfortably before shaking her head into a no."I wouldn't mind you doing something like that but we're going to have a lot to explain to my friends. and my father." Serena said with a humorous tone.
"Yeah, I'm not really excited to explain to my friends why I'm secretly dating the most beautiful girl in this world, well not yet anyway" Ash said which caused Serena to blush because of Ash's compliment.