3 Towards His Destiny

After entering the deep forest, Ash and Pikachu walk towards the middle of the forest while conversing.

"So we're going to train my unique ability, right?" Pikachu asked hopingly.

"Yeah, I feel that we will need it in the near future." Ash answered

"Finally, we had been trying to hide that for years. I will finally be able to use it in a battle." Pikachu exclaimed happily.

"Not until you master it. The last time you accidently used it, you almost crushed a herd of rhyhorns." Ash stated as he remembered how his buddy destroyed the area and how he injured all those rayhorns while using his secret ability.

"Hey they attacked us and you didn't have any Pokémon then because we were headed to Hoenn for the first time. If I didn't intervin would have been dead. You weren't exactly an Aura guardian/champion  back then."
weren't exactly an Aura champion or master of our power back then" Pikachu retorted.

"I know that, but I need you to control that power if we will ever use it in a Pokémon battle. I don't want other Pokémons getting accidently killed when you lost control over that power." Ash said while looking at his partner.

Pikachu sigh, "(Yeah, I know that)." Pikachu sighs.

Looking at his Pikachu, Ash could tell that he was depressed. He knew that his Pikachu was disappointed that he has a powerful and unique attack but could not use it because of his lack of control. He knew that feeling because when he first trained secretly with his aura, his Aura Spheres always blew up in his face. He didn't even believe it himself when Arceus herself appeared before him and gave him the title Aura champion, the highest title for an Aura Guardian, considering how pathetic he was when he began his training, "Don't worry buddy, just remember how I became an Aura champion,

I was pathetic at first but here I am the youngest Aura champion in history" Ash said, trying to easy Pikachu's stress and light his mood.

That works because Pikachu began laughing crazy. "Yeah I remember that time Sir Aaron's Lucario always complimented you for having such a powerful aura but always scolded you because you lacked control over your powerl. even beat you down once when your Aura Sphere exploded in both of your faces." Pikachu said between his laughs.

Ash merely grunted while remembering how he became an Aura Guardian. It was during his travel to the Battle Frontier when they visited Cameran Palace . It was suppose to be a normal visit until he, after winning the Pokémon competition there, awakened an old Lucario that was sealed in a staff. His life crazily changed after that.

When they were travelling towards the Tree of Beginning to save his Pikachu, Pikachu was 'kidnaped ' by Mew.

Sir Aaron's Lucario approaches him the very first night of their journey to the tree. He literally forced him to train to become an Aura Guardian, he was against it at first but after a barrage of Aura Spheres he was forced to accept Lucario's training. It turns out that he was a fast learner in becoming an Aura Guardian, he was able to learn the basics of Aura in less than 3 days. His only problem was manipulating his Aura in a form of an attack, he had no problem in forming barriers with his Aura but he absolutely cant perform it in using as an attack, the reason was because his Aura was so powerful that it was hard to gain  control that it would most likely blow-up on his face. He was able to overcome it after much practice and beating from his teacher but that was the last thing (aka Sir Aaron's Lucario) had taught him but before he 'died' he managed to give him the. Time flower which contains all the information that he needs to complete his training. He trained using that time flower as his guide until he became an strong aura guardian or aura champion.

Hello again everyone hope u enjoyed this chapter if u like give ur opinion in comment section and vote and share as well . We will see what will happen in future journey till then bye  good night/morning/evening. And if u can guess the move that Pikachu has to yet master  do write it on  comment section.

AND HOW IS THE NEW COVER COMMENT

AND HOW IS THE NEW COVER COMMENT.🤔