𝟐𝟕➣ A normal day of Serena

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 .
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"Many things are pretty boring today." Serena groaned as she organized some research papers after practicing her performance in the research office. The research office was a wide air conditioned room with a lot of space. A lot of paper & artifacts were scattered all over the room.

"You said Serena, I wish your dad would take the job so we could at least get away. from this place." A black haired teen said with a bored expression catalog some valuable and important artifacts in the room.

"Let's just work, the sooner this is over the sooner we can have lunch." A blond boy said as he moved some papers inside the locker.

"Would you not think of food at this time, , and would you please move those tablets on the far end of the room and compile them together with the other tablets." The black haired girl requested.

The teen name Morbius groaned in exhaustion.
Morbius Was an eighteen year old boy. He has blond hair that was cut in military style, brown eyes, and was medium build; he was also taller than Karen and Serena by at least five inches. He was a bit skinny but there were still some mussels present that show that he was a bit strong. He was a bit lazy but can do any task in a very fast and very efficient manner. He was an amazing artist, capable of making arts from scrap. He was a bit greedy but not selfish. He was also a fun loving and cheerful teen but short tempered.

"Could I at least rest for a while, Karen? I move these tablets from the tenth floor all the way down here and these tablets each weigh a hundred and fifty pounds. I'm beat. Morbius said, panting for air.

Karen was an eighteen year old girl. She has long black hair that went all the way to her back, hazel eyes, and was very curvaceous as well as the same size as serena. Her face was very soft and calm, which suits her beauty very well. She was very soft spoken and very calm but she will take every advantage that she sees or was offered to her, as long as that offer will benefit her and her friends.

Karen looked at him and sighed, there was only one way to make him work now and she has to use it. Oh well, he is her boyfriend after all and, as her girlfriend, she has the job to keep him working when he becomes lazy, a job that she takes seriously.

Karen approved and Morbius began caressing his cheeks. automatically tense and blush at his girlfriend's touch. "Come on now, Mic. The sooner you're done with this, the sooner that we could make out."Karen whispered in a seducing tone.

Morbiusl, after hearing that, stood up and hastily but carefully moved the tablets towards the designated area, with a blush adorning his face.   (Aag  the Wasa petrol dal  😂🤣)

Karen watched as her boyfriend moved to finish the designated task. "Work's every
time."Karen said with a smile.
Serena groaned at that pathetic display that her friend Morbius showed, which didn't go unnoticed by Karen. Karen looked at her and smirked. "Come serena, if you have a boyfriend  you'll understand that you have the responsibility to keep him on his toes." Karen stated.

Serena merely looked at her with an uninterested expression before resuming her work. Karen chuckled at her friend's reaction before walking towards her boyfriend, intending to give him his reward.

After an hour, the three of them finished. organizing and cataloging all the tablets and paper's and proceeded to walk upstairs via elevator. They waited for a while for the elevator to descend at that floor and after a full minute waiting for the elevator, the elevator door opened, revealing two identical and familiar faces and a pure green eye Lucario, who flung himself towards serena.

"Hey Leo, how's your check up?" Serena asked as she embraced her son'. Leo looked at her with a dreadful expression. Serena got an idea on how her check went.

"Mirya attempted to study your Aura again, didn't she?" Serenana asked in a sigh. Leo merely nodded and shivered at the memory of his check.

'Note to self, talk to Sachi about her
boundaries in examining leo.'Serena thought as she patted Leo's head. Serena then looked at Morbius and Karen who were in a conversation with the twins.

"So why are you two here, Tanya, Micheal?" Morbius asked.

"Well boss ordered us....." Tanya said.

"to call you all for a meeting of some..." Michelle continued.

"for something relatively important..." Michelle and Tanya finished at the same time.

Morbius groaned in exasperation. "I don't
groaned in exasperation. "I don't know what's worse, you two finishing each other's sentences or that childish grin plastered on your faces." Morbius commented at the smiling twins.

Tanya and Michelle are identical twins and were also one year older than serena. They both have well developed bodies but not as well developed as Serena's and they are also smaller than Serena by at least an inch and a half, they also both have dark brown hair, and their faces were resembling a child, two years younger than their real age. The two of them look exactly the same, the only thing to tell them apart is their eye color, Tanya has violet colored eyes while Michelle has red colored eyes. The two of them are very serious when it comes to their job but the two of them are very laid back when it comes to anything else. The two also have a knack to finish each other's sentences, much to the annoyance of their friends and fellow researchers.

"So Mr. Henry is calling for us; I hope this meeting isn't troublesome. Karen flatly
"Come on Karen, boss, don't call us for something useless." Morbius said, defending his boss.

"About two-in-a-half years ago, that meeting was the most useless meeting that I've taken part in." Karen recalled with a mock glare on her boyfriend.

Morbius scratched his head remembering the specific meeting. "It was for a good cause." Morbius reasons lamely.

"WE FORCED OUR BEST researchers and HELPED INTO A SIX MONTH BREAK" Karen yelled (anime style) at her boyfriend. MORBIUS quickly back-off from his girlfriend. Serena looked at them with an expression; she still can't believe that they remember that meeting which was the catalyst of her meeting Ash.

"I remember that." Tanya said all of the sudden

"Yeah, it was probably the most chaotic six months of our lives," Michelle said, joining the conversation.

"But at least." They both said at the same time as the two of them embraced Serena like a child. "At least we have a big sister back. The two of them said in unison. Serena chuckled uneasily at the two as they hugged her. Leo noticed that and quickly threw the twins inside the elevator.

"Thank Arceus, it's finally quiet." Karen said as she glanced at the twin lying to the ground, probably unconscious. {Ur la lo panga free ka 🤣😂}

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙓 𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙄𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙇 𝙀𝙉𝘿 𝙃𝙊𝙋𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙉𝙅𝙊𝙔 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏 𝙑𝙊𝙏𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙍𝙀𝙑𝙄𝙀𝙒𝙎 𝙊𝙉 𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙎𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙇 𝙉𝙀𝙓𝙏 𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙁𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙐𝙏 ꧁𖣘꧂

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛