21.𝐅inal 𝐒howdown

✶⊶⊷⊶⊷❍❍⊶⊷⊶⊷✶
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐩𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢 𝐦 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐨 ☠️☠️🤣 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

  𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.
    𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦
  𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞       𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 .

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

Ash's eyes were hidden from view as the attack neared him. When the attack was merely an inch from him, Ash tilted his head as the attack passed him leaving him relatively undamaged.

"Paul, Paul, Paul, I intended to play against you, to tire out Torterra so I couldn't hurt your Torterra too much but I changed my mind." Ash said as he looked at Paul with eyes filled with anger and loathing. "Now, I am going to destroy your Torterra." Ash shouted with anger.

"Pikachu, Storm Revolver." Pikachu did multiple backflips rolling in the air and as he did those summersault a thick layer of electricity rapidly spun around his body. Pikachu then slammed his tail to the ground sending a blast of highly concentrated and extremely intense lightning which carved a path from the ground as it made its way towards Torterra with remarkable speed.
(Strom revolver is a attack by which pikachu use the speed and velocity  revolve in circular motion and reflect all the force with one single attack well i 'm not that a pro in explaining so hope u can use your own imagination thanx 🙃)
Torterra, having used Hyper Beam, was still recharging and could not move as the attack hit Torterra directly. The attack did not engulf Torterra like an ordinary electric attack but instead it pushed Torterra backward, crushing the ground and Torterra as the attack carved the ground and continued its way forward. After a couple of seconds when it hit Torterra, the attack suddenly changed direction and shot upwards, propelling Torterra up to the sky. The electric attack then vanished leaving Torterra falling from the sky.

"Pikachu, end this with lighting Dragon." A thick orb of electricity surrounded Pikachu as he began rolling rapidly towards where Torterra was supposed to fall. Suddenly a realistic dragon, that is 4x times the size of Torterra and made out of pure and highly condensed electricity, suddenly shot out of the orb towards the falling Torterra. The dragon of lightning then hit the exposed Torterra directly on its back, right on its weak spot. Torterra screamed in pain as a layer of electricity engulfed his entire body, electrocuting it within every inch of its body. Torterra then crashed to the ground with such force that it created a cloud of smoke.

Paul and the spectators didn't move nor speak. It was clear as sun, this battle is over.

After a moment, a breeze flew past by blowing away the cloud of smoke, revealing the two combatants. Torterra was lying on his back, covered with multiple scorched marks, his eyes were shut and he was unmoving, Pikachu on the other hand was standing on top of the fallen Torterra with a giant smile on his face.