𝟰𝟮 ➣ 𝙨𝙥𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 core

┏

━━━━°❀•°:🎀           🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

  『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀           🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"So where's Ash, Gary." Brock asked as he walked beside Gary.

"Could you go somewhere else Brock, you're distracting me." Gary requested with a desperate voice.

"No way, I would rather spend some time with you guys rather than those girls." Brock then shivered at the reminder of his time with the girls.

"What, go and flirt with some girls but stay away from me." Gary said with a harsher voice. He needs to be alone so he could stalk Ash efficiently.

"Come on Gary, I'm not always like that." Brock defended himself but also took note of Gary's tone. "Plus, Ash is the one who tends to attract girls." Brock said with a blush, he was lucky that he left Croagunk at the house or else he would most likely be Poison Jab.

"Please Brock; just go...oh shit." Gary never finished his statement as he forced Brock to an alley. He had just seen Serena and that green-eyed white Lucario, which means that Ash is not far behind.

"Hey that hurt." Brock growled at Gary.

"Shut it and if you're going to be here, at least where this is." Gary said as he shoved a sphere shape necklace towards Brock.

"Gary, what the hell?" Brock hissed at his friend's harsh behavior.

"Just watch," Gary snarled.

Serena was currently waiting for Ash in a secluded part of town that was being passed by a lot of people and was between allies.

Serena was still a bit fuming at what Justin did, the nerve of him trying to touch an important treasure that was given to her by Ash, it was unforgivable treasure is her only way to know that her Ash was still alive. She thought that Justin was lucky that she had a date with Ash because if not, she would have most likely broken his neck like a twig (and yes she has the ability to do that). She sighed in aggravation once again as she waited for her Ash patiently.