4 The Memories

"Yeah it was good time," Ash said sarcastically. "But at least I was able to master my ability"

"That's a low blow, Ash." Pikachu said in a low whisper.

"It's your fault; you should not remind me of how I got beaten by my teacher." Ash said as he laughed at his partner.

on, what will you teach Serena next if you go to one of your secret dates with her .?" Pikachu asks quickly to change the subject before he gets really embarrassed.

Ash allowed himself to smile brightly with a faint blush. "It depends if I could borrow her for a day, if she will allow it. I can't wait to kiss her again, I really miss her." Ash said with an excited tone. "But I am really looking forward to that, so let's start."
True to his word they had arrived at the centre of the forest. No one would see what they would do and no one would see their secret powers, perfect for sparring.

"Should we start Pikachu?" Ash said as his Pikachu jumped off his shoulder and walked to the other side of the field, creating a good distance from him and his friend.

"Yes, let's go ." Pikachu said as his body began emitting blue lightning. The blue lightning began to uncontrollably strike its surroundings, destroying everything it hits with just contact.

"You still are not able to control that power my friend , don't worry it will change soon enough." Ash said as his body began emitting a powerful Aura.

Ash. She didn't know when it started but it seems that she has fallen for her travelling companion and friend. She didn't know what she saw in him that made her fall for him. She didn't know whether it's his good looks, his caring personality, or his behaviour to help every single person who would need his help without asking anything in return. it seems that she has fallen. There is only one little problem.

The problem was he was totally clueless about romance as far as she knew it. She tried flirting with him several times during their journeys and it was either answered by him leaving or a stupid question being asked. If he didn't look so cute when being clueless she would have given up on him many times ago.

Unknown to her that the heart of the one she wants to claim is already claimed by another queen.

(Well sorry to say may i don't want to do that but i have to do it i like ash x serena more than advance shipping .)

HELLO EVERYONE AGAIN HOPE U LIKE IT IF U FIND ANY MISTAKE PLS COMMENT OR DM AND THANX FOR READING . AND MORE FUN R COMING ON THE WAY SO BE READ AND WAIT FOR IT.