𝟐𝟒.➣𝐀 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀            🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢 𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 .

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭
𝐒𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠.

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀.             🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"(I think I'm going to be sick)." Pikachu started after watching the scene that unfold in front of him.

Leo on the other hand was crying (anime style). "Father' is so sweet, promising 'mother to marry her and start a family with her. Leo said as he wiped tears from his eyes.

Pikachu looked at him with a disgusted expression before gazing at the sleeping dragon and the duck who was trying to wake her up. "(Salamence better wake up soon before I vomit because of this mushy stuff). Pikachu said in a low whisper.

A large Salamence flew to the air with amazing speed headed towards a designated direction. On top of them were Serena and Leo . Leo was a bit upset that they were leaving his 'father' but nevertheless he understands why. Serena on the other hand was depressed as she looked at the crystal lotus and the necklace that Ash gave her.

'Do I really have to return so early, I still

have a lot time left before I have to go back

to the company and worked, and as if I'll

get fired if I spend a month with Ash. My

Father does own that company and It's not too late to go back to Ash.'Serena thought but dismissed the idea after thinking it through. 'oh yeah, if I do that, father may send Sachi or, god forbid, maze to find me. Sachi will probably go over the top and use every bit of her Pokémons to find me, destroying everything in their path in the process and maze may use every damn resource she has and she might kill my Ash or Ash might kill her. It's very lucky that Ash and I have not yet met or else Ash I would have taken care of her. Oh well, maze is not a fool dumb enough to make those legendaries her enemies.'Serena sweat dropped at that thought. "Yeah maze making enemies with those legends as if, my sister is smarter than that, I hope." Serena said to practically no one.

"What do you mean legendaries?" A rough yet feminine voice said which caused Serena to jump.

"WOOOOH, WHO'S THEIR?" Serena said as she looked at the source of the voice, she was startled to see her sister, the infamous bounty Hunter Mazikeen, beside her, riding her Salamence in beside her Salamence. Serena let out a sigh of relief after seeing that it was only Hunter maze or in short her elder sister. She quickly hid the crystal Lotus and her necklace "You shouldn't scare me like that, ." Serena exclaimed after taking a couple of breaths.

"HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU, DO NOT CALL ME THAT."  shouted which caused Serena to cover her ears.

"Shush sis, I'm right here, no need to yell." Serena rubbing her ears." So what brings you to this side of torrent?" Serena asked.