𝟰𝟱 . 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗹𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗷𝗼𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝘄𝗹𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿.

https://discord.gg/XuzzXkyaJu

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

As Ash and Serena continue to walk across the town, stopping by some shops or stands that spark their interest as they make their way towards the end of the town

As Ash and Serena continue to walk across the town, stopping by some shops or stands that spark their interest as they make their way towards the end of the town. After two hours of exploring the town, they finally stood at the last stand which laid on the edge of the town. It was a large stall that was modeled into a large aquarium. In that aquarium, it was filled by a large number of water Pokemon, mostly in their first stage of evolution. On top of the aquarium, were a couple of people that were fishing, attempting to catch a water type.

"Here we are, it's time for me to catch that Pokemon I wanted to give you." Ash said as he and serena approach the booth.

"You do know that I specialize on Steel & fariy Pokemon, not water type, right Ash?" Serena asked with a confused tone as she looked at him.

"I know that but I feel more comfortable if you have a Pokémon that I actually know and this Pokémon will do." Ash answered with a smile.

"I have Leo and my other Steel & fariy Pokemon to help or protect me Ash, why add a water type?" Serena said with a distinct tone. "You should just add whatever the Pokémon you'll capture now to your arsenal." Serena commented.

Ash chuckled lightly at that comment. "Sorry serena, I want to add that Pokémon to my arsenal but beauty isn't my style." Ash stated as he let go of serena's hand. "Wait for me for a while; this will only take a minute." Serena would have none of that.

"Oh no you don't mister; I'm not going to allow you to give me another gift without me giving you a gift of my own." Serena said firmly as she placed her hand on her hip while raising her umbrella threateningly. To Ash, she looks threateningly cute.

Ash looked at her with a desperate.impression. "We had a talk about this earlier, remember?"

"I know but please allow me to at least give you something tonight, please." Serena asked with a begging tone.