𝟰𝟭 ➣ revitalize

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀           🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

  『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀           🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
"For Arceus sake, why are we waiting for those girls to get dressed?" Justin complained as it was paced in the lobby.

"Easy, because if we leave Natasha is going to eat our heads off." Michael stated as he played chest with Neil. "That and if I leave, Karen would kill me." Morbus added as he moved his Rook to take Neil's Knight.

"So sit down, you're making us dizzy, Justin." Henry started with a stern voice.

"But come on boss, those girls are always like this, making us wait because there are two busy people trying out different clothes. Why can they be like us? We just pick up some clothes, put them on, and we look good." Justin proclaims impatiently.

"Idiot, this is why you're an ass. You need to understand that girls are always sensitive about the way they look, it's a common girl thing" Adan said as he hit the back of the boy's head.

"Yeah Justin and you're the one to talk, look at you, you dressed like a bloody businessman." Neil started in a low yet hearable voice as he captured Michaels Queen. "Check Mate and that's a game." Neil lay down on the chair as Michael looked at the chess board with disbelief in his eyes.

"Shut it Neil, I need to look good for the ladies." Justin said with a suave tone as he showed off his purple suit.

"Guys today, they're so inconsiderate for us women." Natasha said as she with the group of girls' behind her all wearing different kinds and colors of kimonos. "Serena would probably take a while longer; she said that she is still trying on something."

"Maybe she's trying to make herself look pretty to me." Justin said arrogantly which earned him a kick in the rear by Adan and Neil.

"IF YOU SPEAK AGAIN, I'LL KICK YOUR ASS
SO HARD, THE'LL BE NEEDING A DOCTOR
JUST TO REMOVE MY SHOE OF YOUR ASS.
" Adan shouted with rage as he momentarily held Justin and threw him to the wall with force that could shatter a bone.