14.Student/Teacher/Father & Son

GOOD AFTERNOON TO THOSE WHO ARE FOR INDIA AS FOR OTHERS IDK TIME SO HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL AND YEP ITS ME AFTER A LONG TIME BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT.

AND IF YOU LIKE IT BREAK THE STAR BUTTON CALLED VOTE AND SPAM IN THE COMMENTS SECTION THANX 🤣🤣

so let's get started.

Location

Forest near celestial city .

Leo nodded and began heading towards the lake but was stopped by Ash . "Pikachu joined him also.

"(WHAT? WHY?)" Both Pikachu and Leo asked.

"Because I said so, now go I am still holding this condensed Aura Sphere and if my focus slips, even just a little, it will explode and the explosion is strong enough to wipe-out the entire forest. Do you two want that?" Ash said. Pikachu and Leo ran off towards the forest after Ash finished off his statement.

"That was too easy." Ash said as he began coating the large Aura sphere with his own Aura.

Ash then felt someone embracing him from behind, he smiled knowing who was embracing him. Why did you say that to them? I know for a fact that it would take something big to lose your focus on something that powerful" serena said as she tightens her hug.

"I have my reasons." Ash said as he smiled. He then threw thatAura Sphere in the air. The Aura Sphere did not shoot up in the air as he threw it upwards but it floated as it Circle up to the sky and stopped in mid-air as it now faced the full moon. The rotation of the sphere was letting out a beautiful and soothing melody.

Ash then broke embrace and faced her. He then bowed and offered Serena a hand. "May I have a dance with you my lady." Ash asked with a smile.

Serena' was once again blushing and amazed by her boyfriend. She knew that he was capable of doing amazing things with his Aura but she was amazed that he could do something like this. "I would be insulted if I wouldn't." Serena Said as she took Ash's hand. She places both of her hands on Ash's shoulder, hugging him again and Ash places both of his hands on her waist and they begin dancing to the melody of the Aura Sphere. I love u Serena said and put her head on Ash's chest.

"I love you so much that it feels like a dream that I never want to end." Ash said as she rested his head on serena,

They dance the entire night, cherishing every single moment that they are together. They may be limited with each other but they don't care. They love each other and that's all they need and care about.

Location.
Next morning at firestorm stadium location torrent new celestial City.

The sun was shining beneath a battlefield, as two rivals eyed each other. The first one was a compassionate trainer, who cares for his Pokémons and treats them like family, and the other one was a trainer with a cold and dark heart, who only captures strong and ruthless Pokémon and disregards any one who he deems weak. The letter had an advantage in this battle.

"Evee/glaceon is no longer able to battle, this round goes to Paul and his Electabuzz." The referee declared.

Ash takes a Poke-ball from his pocket and hurriedly recalls his newly evolved evee/glaceon . 'You did a good job and congrats on evolving.'' Ash said compassionately.

This is not going well for Ash." May concluded worriedly. Ash had only one Pokémon left and that was his Pikachu while Paul had four more Pokémon, only losing his Weavile and his Honchkrow.

"Yeah, this is the first time I have ever seen Ash lose like this." Brock said in worried.

"But you guys got to give it to my brother, his strategy is best ." Reggic said, proud of his brother's performance in this battle.

"Yeah, I'll give him that." May said sarcastically.

"May, enough Reggie is right. Paul is
exceptional today." Brock said although
begrudgingly.

"So this is all you got to give Ash, so much for caring for your Pokémon,and treating them as friends huh Ash." Paul mocked, while grinning like an idiot.

"Shut up Paul and it's not over yet." Ash said while gritting his teeth in frustration.

"You are so optimistic, Ash. Look at you, you only have that rodent left and I have four more Pokémons that could tear that rodent apart. The only problem that I have is to choose who among my remaining Pokémons will destroy that rat." Paul said
confidently.

"(Hey Ash, can i use the dynamic blue thunder now. I really want to hurt him)." Pikachu growled.

"As much as I want to Pikachu, I can't. I want to beat Paul as much as you but his Pokémons don't deserve that much punishment." Ash said, shivering in the thought of Paul's Pokémon suffering from a powerful blue and uncontrolled streak of lightning.

"(You're too soft Ash but I can't activate that power without your command so please reconsider)." Pikachu said, jumping towards the field.

"So you want this battle to end quickly huh, fine. Electabuzz, use Brick Break." Electabuzz charged towards Pikachu, his hand letting out sparks of electricity. He then brought that his hand in a form of a Karate Chop towards Pikachu

"Pikachu, counter with Iron Tail." Pikachu's tail glowed white and swung it towards Electabuzz's hand. Cloud of dust flew in the air as both attacks fought for dominance.

Location
Some distance form stadium
3 idiots who cause some trouble .

Behind a bush three idiots were watching the battle with interest.

"Hey Jess, it seems that the twerp is losing.
James said.

"Yes James, this is the first time that I saw the twerp get his ass handed to him like this." Jessie commented.

"Who cares if the twerp loses? After this battle his Pikachu would weaken and we could swipe it easily." Meowth said evilly as he laughed. Jessie and James seemed to agree because they began laughing stupidly. (Sometimes I wonder why Pokemon includes these 3 idiot's in the first place).

Anyway thanks for reading it hope you like it pls vote and comment if you like it and see ya till next time Lucifer out .