𝟰𝟯. ➣ 𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

━━━━°❀•°:🎀           🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

  『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀           🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Ash was blissfully carrying Serena in his arms as they walked across town. Both Ash and Serena were smiling at the pleasant feeling that they were feeling because of each other. The two of them were feeling a slight uneasiness at having a date in public with their friend in the area as they are but they shrugged it off, with Pikachu and Leo in the skies, they could warn them when they saw any of them. Unknown to the four of them, four people, who have undiscovered talent in stealth, were trailing them.

"This is so wrong." Natasha stated as she stalked Serena and her secret boyfriend.

"I know but Serena is like a daughter to me and Ash is a nephew that I didn't have the honor to see for ten years, I need to see this and how far are they in their relationship." Adan said as he glanced at the sky to determine the movements of the two Pokémons in the air.

Natasha's expression momentarily changed after remembering that the boy who was carrying Serena was the offspring of a man that she adored greatly and the person who she considered a good friend. "I can't believe this, they have a son and Delia didn't even tell me." Natasha said in a sad tone.

Adan looked at his friend and taped her shoulder in a comforting manner. "My sister didn't allow me to be a part of his life when Alexander died, I think that Ash forgot about me considering that the only memory that he has about me is teaching him how to fight when he was four." Adan said in a sullen tone.

Natasha looked at Adan and Adan merely smiled at her. "My sister has trouble letting go and moving on, that's why I haven't talked to her in more than ten years. That's her only weakness." Adan said with a sad smile.

Natasha giggled bitterly at that. "That's one

of the reasons why you hated Henry so much, right?" Natasha asked with a knowing tone.

Adan chuckled coldly at that. "Yeah, if he had just fought to keep his and my sister's relationship together, if that guy didn't have a weak heart, then our lives would have been way better. I would have married Elena and you would have most likely married Alexander but Henry ruined our fairy tale dream when she broke off with my sister, the selfish bastard." Adan exclaimed bitterly.

"If you put it that way, yeah that selfish asshole." Natasha chuckled but then thought of something that made the entire relationship between Serena and Ash so surreal. "Hey Adan, don't you think this entire relationship between Serena and that Ash kid is like history repeating itself?" Natasha asked as she glanced at the happy couple.

Adan smirked at that. "Yeah but I got a feeling that faith is on their side. Ash is Alexander's son and Alex had more honor and integrity in his finger than Henry has in his entire body. With that knowledge alone, I know that Ash will not let this relationship with Serena go, like how Henry let go of his relationship with my sister." Adan started with a smile.