Ch.5.A Web of Lies and Hidden Truths

Welcome to "The Aura Nexus: Ash's Battle Against Darkness," a thrilling voyage into the heart of adventure. As we embark on this captivating journey, get ready to be fully immersed in the tale. Thank you for joining me on this epic quest. May the past's whispers guide us through the challenges that await. Enjoy the adventure ahead!

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀           🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"Ashy, are you coming or not?" Delia asked, her voice tinged with worry. Ever since Ash went back into the house, she could feel a growing tension between them. When she saw her son walk upstairs, she had tried to hug him and scold him for making her worry, but Ash had avoided her. The way he looked at her was unnerving; it was as if he had lost all respect for her. This unsettled Delia greatly.

"Sorry, Mom, I have other plans," Ash said coldly as he walked past her. Pikachu glanced at the others, sensing that this situation was not going to end well.

"Why not? You didn't spend time with us last night, why not now?" May asked, frustration and hurt evident in her expression.

"Yeah, Ash, you should hang out with us today," Zoey added, hoping to spend some time with him.

"Sorry, guys. I want to, but I can't. I have to meet up with my uncle today," Ash lied with an impressive level of conviction, a lie that could have fooled Arceus herself.

"You have an uncle?" Max inquired with interest. The girls seemed curious as well, while Brock and Gary exchanged concerned glances.

Delia and Professor Oak, on the other hand, froze. There was only one person Ash would call "uncle."

"Yes, I have. He's my mom's brother and my father's best friend. His name is Adan. Here's a picture of him," Ash said, showing a photo of his supposed uncle, which was given to him by Serena. His friends looked at the photo, and the girls practically squealed at the sight of the red-haired man.

"Your uncle is hot," Dawn exclaimed with a squeal.

"Yeah, he is," May agreed, looking at the photo again.

"I never thought you'd have such a good-looking uncle. Is he a trainer?" Misty asked with interest.

"No, he's a mechenical and technological researcher , but he also trains Pokemon. He specialises in Steel-type Pokémon," Ash stated as he put the picture back in his pocket.

"I'm really sorry, guys. I want to hang out with you today, but I need to talk to my uncle. I haven't seen him for ten years, and I just saw him last night. I want to catch up with him for old times' sake," Ash said in an apologetic manner, his acting deserving of an Academy Award or a Golden Globe.