𝟑𝟔 ➣ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Ash and Serena were walking, with hands intertwined, along the mall. Ash was currently being dragged by Serena who was carrying a single shopping bag on his left hand, towards the man. Leo and Pikachu were trailing behind so that they could see if there were some unwanted people, namely their individual friends, following them.

Adan and Gary on the other hand were trying their best not to get detected by the two overly powerful Pokémons as they followed the two lovers.

"Come on Serena, you shouldn't be doing this." Ash whined as his love dragged him. towards the men's wear.

Serena then glanced at him with a mock and playful glare. "No way Ashy, you bought me clothing so it's my turn to buy you some clothes." Serena stated firmly.

"But I bought that Kimono for you willingly, I don't want compensation for the things I bought you or ever given." Ash said with a desperate voice, he really doesn't want Serena to spend her money for him.

"I don't want you spoiling me too much , Ash." Serena said as she spotted the men's ward.

"I'm your boyfriend; it's my job to spoil you." Ash said in a final attempt to save himself from a shopping spree and to save Serena's hard earned cash.

"I know you want to spoil me and appreciate that sometimes but also sometimes I want to return that favor to you, so could you please treat you just this time." Serena said as she gave Ash a cute pout and a very cute puppy dog eyes.

Ash groaned on the inside while blushing slightly on the outside at his girlfriend's face as she faced him. He can't deny her what she wants when she looks like that. Ash then gave in to what Serena wanted. "Fine I give in, just make it quick and please don't use that look, it's harder for me
deny nor ignore you when you look so irresistibly cute, and you do know that I have problems doing those as is." Ash stated as he barely looked away at his girlfriend's cute face.

Serena chuckled a bit at her boyfriend's reaction; she does know how to see his judgment with her patented look."Thanks Ashy and I promise you, this will only take five to ten minutes." Serena reassured with a smile that made Ash smile, knowing that Serena always does what she says. The two of them then walked inside the men's swear shop, hands intertwined and smiles on their faces, Leo And Pikachu trailing them from behind, the two of them were holding back laughter from Ash's reaction to his girlfriend's charms.

Back to our two stalkers who have different reactions at that scene.

Gary was trying hard not to laugh out loud at Ash's weak will when it comes to the wants of his girlfriend. "I can't believe it, he was whipped." Gary said with a laugh.

Inside the store, Serena was eyeing some clothing that would fit her Ash well. She wouldn't say that she has a fashion sense to know what would look good on people like the twins does but she does have the fashion sense to know what would look good on her Ash and she was a bit glad that she has that ability for the reason that she could easily shop for him, a task that annoys him a great deal.