𝟯𝟴 ➣ 𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙪𝙢

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"Have I told you how much I love your cooking?" Ash said as he finished the last one of Serena's home cooked meals.

"You told me ten times already." Serena sighed as she leaned her head closer to her favorite pillow, Ash's chest.

A comfortable silent wash over the couple, content on watching the beautiful blue sky as they held each other close and tight. The two of them had enjoyed a wonderful picnic on the roof of the mall, so that they could enjoy each other's company to the fullest, and so that their friends couldn't see them together. The two of them had stayed on the rooftop for what seemed like hours, cherishing each other's undivided attention. Pikachu and serene on the other hand were spending time with Ash's elite team, more likely, they are trying to prevent Charizard and Sceptile from tearing each other apart "(So this is her, the Serena person that has our master wrap around her finger)." Sceptile said as he gazed at the couple. "(She is indeed a beauty)." Sceptile commented.

"(So this is the first time you actually saw her, pitiful)." Charizard snorted. Sceptile glared at the large lizard. "(And what is that supposed to mean you bloody lizard)." Sceptile snarled.

"(I'm just saying that me and Snorlax over there saw her at least once or twice unlike you, who only had the honor in meeting her this one time. It seems like Ash didn't trust your big smirking mouth with his most cherished secret)." Charizard said mockingly.

"(Are you implying that I can't keep a secret)?" Sceptile asked with venom in his voice.

"(I'm not implying that you can't keep a secret, I'm implying that you can't keep that mouth shut)?" Charizard started with a grin. Sceptile would have most likely attacked Charizard but was stopped even before he could charge an attack by Leo, who had prepared a Bullet Punch on her right arm.

"(Please Uncle Sceptile, don't do anything that would disturb my 'father' and my mother's' time with each other. They have a limited time with each other as is and I would not hesitate taking you and Uncle Charizard down if you disturb their moment). Leo replies as white aura outlines his body.

"(Better listen to him Charizard, Sceptile; he has enough power and strength to take three of us down simultaneously)." Snorlax added as he momentarily woke up from his nap. "(That, or you guys want a one-on-one session with Ash while he has his staff and his wings out, I'm sure Ash would show you guys mercy even though Ash had clearly stated that we should not disturb them nor attract attention while they spend some time together)."