𝟯𝟵 ➣ 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝘼𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Serena looked at how well Ash played the
violin. It was like Ash had fifty fingers as he
rapidly moved his fingers through the strings of the violin and how he handled the bow with such finessedness, it was nothing short of amazing. As Ash played his violin, Serena couldn't help but look at how amazing & beautiful the melody that Ash was producing with the violin. The melody that Ash was playing was pure musical genius, it was like he was playing hundreds of songs all at once and mixing it into one beautiful and harmonious song and it was nothing short but spectacular. The melody was soft, lively, so filled with pure raw emotions, and so beautiful that the world itself seemed too stopped in order to listen to the sound of the melody. The melody was also having an effect around the living things around them, the Pokémons that were there in the rooftop all had their eyes closed as they enjoyed the wondrous music that their master was playing and the flying Pokémons that were on sky, landed on the rooftop so that they could listen closely to the angelic music that was being produce by Ash and his one of a kind short the sound of the melody was so beautiful, so harmonic that words can't describe how good the melody was.

After ten minutes Ash stopped playing the violin and looked at serena. He smiled when he saw the expression on Serena's face.

"By the expression of your beautiful face, I would say that you like my little performance." Ash inquired with a smile.

Serena could only nod dumbly. "You were amazing." Was the only thing that Serena could say, not able to think of any word that could fully describe his skill as a violinist.

"Thanks, I hadn't played the violin for so long that I thought I was a bit rusty." Ash said as he returned the violin to its case.

"You weren't rusty at all in fact, that was the best music I have ever heard in all my life." Serena complimented with a glimmer in her eyes. Ash just smiled at her before in her eyes. Ash just smiled at her before closing his eyes and leaning to the wall behind him.

Serena then thought of a question that she wanted to know before and after hearing Ash's mysterious yet magnificent melody.

"Hey Ash, what's the name of that composition?" Serena asked. That caused a strange effect on Ash.