𝟯𝟯. ➣ 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝘼𝙩 Miara Town

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 .
𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙪𝙣𝙞 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙭 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤𝙬 . 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 👀👼👼❄️.𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙭
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Ash was panting heavily, sweat was falling from his head to the ground as he glanced at the four Pokémons in front of him with a big smile on his face. He had endured the best workout he had in a long time against four of his strongest Pokémons. He was lucky that professor Oak decided to bring the three of them to torrent for him.

"You guys have been training a lot." Ash commented as he looked at the four of them with a prideful glance.

"(What do you expect from us? We are the elites of an Aura Prince, it's only natural for us to remain in top shape)." Charizard roared as he slumped down to the ground "(But damn it Ash, could you tone down the power of those Aura Spheres of yours, I swear it hurt like hell)" Charizard grunted as he looked at his bruised wings.

"(Stopped whining you overgrown lizard. At least you got to do half the onslaught, unlike you we can't fly)." Sceptile grunted in pain and in exhaustion as he tried to catch his breath, while lying on the ground. He was covered by so many bruised marks on his green body.

"(Blame evolution for that, you bloody green twik . It isn't my fault that I have wings). Charizard snorted which earned him a weak Energy Ball on the back of his head.

"(Shut it before I Frenzy Plant your ass)." Sceptile threatened as he stood up with much difficulty.

"(You want to get your ass handed to you right now, you bloody green twik)." Charizard roared as he stood face to face with Sceptile. The two dragon-like Pokémons attempted to intimidate each other with stares that could normally give a person a heart attack.

"(There they go again. I swear if those two won't stop trying to outdo each other, I would personally fry them)." Pikachu grunted, every part of his body aching in pain.

"(Don't blame them Pika, they just want to prove to Ash that they are deserving of his real power)." Snorlax said in his semi-nap stage.

"(They already had done that)." Pikachu inquired with an annoyed expression.

Snorlax chuckled a bit after hearing that. "(That may be right but remember these two are very prideful. They desired to be Ash's left hand as you are Ash's right hand)." Snrolax said in a cryptic manner. Pikachu, already knowing what Snorlax meant, groaned in frustration.

"(They still can't get over me beating them at the same time, haven't they)?" Pikachu said in frustration as he watched the two glared at each other. (Hey Ash are you planning to....oh shit)." Pikachu said as he looked at the face of his partner.