48. Spy catching and trouble ☠️

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀. 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
『 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘅 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗿𝙚𝘀𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 』

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

Ash held Serena for what seemed like hours before pushing her gently away from him. Ash smiled at the sight of her which Serena returned.

"Serena, goes to Leo and to the others. This would not take long." Ash requested gently.  Serena nodded and walked towards the three Pokemons that were with them.

Ash smiled at her before looking behind him with a dangerous expression. "Okay people, shows over." Ash stated as he raised his hand which glowed bright blue. "It's time to show yourselves." He then threw a punch behind him which released an intense blast of Aura, decimating the trees and the ground behind him. As the dust cleared, Ash and Serena could see four figures, relatively unharmed from the blast of Aura, for now anyway.

"Gary, Brock, please give me a very good reason not to kill you two because I'm very much tempted to cut your heads off." Ash stated as he let loose an amazing amount of Aura which was radiating furiously around him.

Gary and Brock were frozen in fear, they never thought Ash was capable of using Aura and they were terrified at the amount of Aura Ash was producing. Adan and Natasha seeing that Ash's attention was on the two kids decided to make a run for it, sadly Ash noticed it.

"The two of you, please stop." Ash stated as he suddenly materialized two blue crystal shards. He then threw the two shards towards the two strangers; the two shards then suddenly turned into aura rope which captured the two with ease. The rope  tightly wrapped itself to the two people it captured, causing the two to fall to the ground with a thud.

"With the exception of my Uncle over there, by the way, it's been a long time since I saw my uncle." Ash greeted his uncle with a small smile. "Who are you?" Ash asked Natasha with a terrifying gaze.

"Long time no see Ash. I haven't seen you for ten years, heck the last time I saw you, you were crying, you grew up to be fine....." Adan didn't finish his long monologue when a head and a kick were suddenly delivered to his midsection, causing him pain.

"IT'S NOT THE TIME FOR A REUNION." Natasha yelled as she struggled to get herself free from the aural rope.

"YOU KNOW EACH OTHER" Serena asked as she suddenly appeared beside her second father, glaring at Adan venomously.

"Yeah Serena, he is the uncle that I haven't seen for ten years. He is my mother's brother and my father's best friend, you know him?" Ash asked as he suddenly threw an Aura Sphere towards Brock and Gary, exploding in front of them and creating a seven foot wide crater. "Move again, that will be you." Ash said with a dangerous tone.

Gary and Brock gulped at the damage that a mere Aura Sphere, which came from Ash, could do. "If I die, stay away from my grave." Brock whispered harshly at Gary, fearing for his life.

"Don't worry about me visiting your grave Brock." Gary said as he glanced at Ash and Serena, who were having a conversation about Ash's uncle. "Because I got a feeling that I'll be having a funeral on the same day as well." Gary started nervously.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

  『Many of you are demanding a ch so here is a mini ch next ch with 2k or 1k words is coming with 2 3 days thanx for the support and understanding till now  』