𝟑𝟓 ➣ 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐱 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭 .

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿
When she was about to let go of the Kimono, she suddenly felt two strong, comforting, warm arms wrapping around her tender waist. "Do you like that Kimono, serena?" A voice that was all too familiar to her asked.

Serena, knowing who it was, leaned to his embrace as she placed a hand on his head, herself comfortable in his embrace. "Yeah but it's too much. How did you get past Leos detecting skills?" Leo asked knowingly.

Ash chuckled a bit as he tightened his embrace. "I taught Leo everything he knows about Aura; I could easily bypass her if I wanted to because I haven't taught him everything I know, right Leo?" Ash then looked at Leo, who was hugging his leg. Ash smiled at her for a moment before reverting his gaze to Pikachu, who was standing on guard on his shoulder before reverting his attention to Serena once again. "You want me to buy this Kimono for you?" Ash asked, which Serena quickly denied.

"It's too expensive, Ash." Serena said dejectedly.

Ash merely kissed her hair and her cheeks before whispering to her. "Nothing is too expensive for me when it comes to you." Ash then looked at the blushing, female clerks who were watching that little scene that unfold in front of them. "Do you ladies have a medium size for my love?" Ash asked the clerks who was now blushing after seeing the boy's handsome face.

"Yes sir we have a size medium but are you sir that you want that specific Kimono, it may be one of our best quality but it is also one of our most expensive." One of the clerks inquired, shrugging off her blush.

Ash smiled at her, which caused the clerk to return full force. "Just bring it here for me and my love. If she happens to like it, then I'll buy it. No matter how much it is, I'll but it just as
as long as she likes it." Ash stated. To emphasize and to prove his point, he tightens his embrace and kisses Serena's lips quickly and lightly. Serena cherished the kiss and was a bit disappointed that it was only a quick kiss.

The clerks blush at that exchange and hurriedly move towards their supply room while muttering under their breaths a statement that both Serena and Ash heard and which causes Leo & Pikachu to laugh. "Some girls are lucky", "It's hard to find a boyfriend like that, and Serene's favorite, "That lucky bitch."

"Do you want me to punch that person who called you a bitch?" Ash offered to eyeball the person who insulted serena.

Serena merely shook her head before leaning at Ash's warm body. "Don't bother with her Ash? She's just jealous that I have someone amazing to call my lover." Serena said, which caused Ash to smile.

Ash then leaned to the nearest wall, so
that the two of them could relaxed as they
wait for the clerk to bring serena's new wardrobe, serena and Pikachu on the other hand were looking everywhere to make sure that no one that they knew were seeing this. Unknown to all of them, people who had concealed their present very well were watching the scene with silent horror and shock written on their faces.

Gary, who had watched the entire scene unfold in front of him was torn on either having his Electivire Thunderbolt him to make sure that this was not some cruel and unusual dream or just watching the two, he decided at the latter. He didn't even know that girl that Ash was holding in his arms, if it was Misty, May, Dawn, or even Zoey, he would have just waltz towards Ash and tease him nonstop but the girl was a stranger that he didn't even know nor met her but it was clear that Ash knew her quite well, evident to the fact the her white Lucario was hugging Ash's leg. He was also shocked to the core at Ash's words and his actions towards the girl, it was borderline too unbelievable to him, who would have thought that Ash would be that sickly romantic? Gary then suddenly remembered the words that Ash said to him this morning.

'I have an angel who is my dream and who showed me that I need to be myself and to dissolve the façade that I have made to hide the real me. She showed me that it's time to finally show the world who I am. Gary remembered which caused his eyes to widen.

'So the angel in Ash's riddle is her but who is she, this Serena person.'Gary asked to know one as he gazed at his long time friend flirting with someone that he didn't even know.'Meaning, those girls would be heartbroken if they saw this. 'Gary thought as he decided to follow them, it was better than being the girls shopping slave.

On the other side of the mall, Adan was watching the scene with an interested, murderous, and confused look on his face. When he found Serena browsing for some Kimonos, he knew that those were Serena's favorite type of clothing, let out a sigh of relief and was about to walk towards her but stopped when he saw someone embracing her from behind. He was going to kill the boy who embraced her but stopped in shocked when she saw serena leaned on the embraced that the boy with a Pikachu on his shoulder, which was named Ash, gave to her, he was further shocked to see Leo hugging the leg of that Ash boy playfully because she only embraced Leo, only serena. He was a bit startled that the boy would pay for a clearly expensive Kimono for Serena and was petrified that that boy would call Serena  his love and was further petrified when Serena seemed to not mind being called that by some stranger, which he decided he already likes. He almost had a heart attack when that boy kissed Serena lightly yet passionately and he was sure that his heart stopped when he saw Serena kiss him back.

'Who is that boy and why is Serena so comfortable with him? Screw that, why did Serena let herself be kissed by him and I think she enjoyed it. I'm pretty damn sure that this isn't their first meeting. What the hell is the relationship between Serena and that Ash boy? And why does that kid look familiar, like he looks like someone I know?'Adan asked himself until Adan remembered the words that Serena said to him after her forced vacation.

'You know Papa Dan; I think having this forced vacation was the best thing that ever happened to me. I met a man that was very magnificent, he has a wonderful soul and a beautiful heart. He was the most handsome and kind hearted man I have ever met and forced me to change into a better woman. He even changed my life and I didn't even mind Adan remembered what Serena said right before she came back from that vacation. After remembering that, it only took a second. for him to put two and two together and it took all his self control not to scream in shock.

"That boy, that boy is the most magnificent man Serena has ever met.'Adan thought in realization.

"Ama.fucking-mazing!" Adan said in disbelief as he decided to follow the two for the entire day to make sure that his assumption is right.

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐱 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐲𝐞 👋
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀 🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛