𝟰𝟬 ➣ end of romance for now and time for comedy

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮

𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙪𝙧𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙢𝙥𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮.
┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀      ミ★      🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"(That was one heck of a show)." Snorlax started with a smile.

"(I'm just glad it's over)." Pikachu grumbled.

"(That was amazing; I never thought Ash could be so romantic)." Charizard said with tears falling down his eyes (Anime style).

"(He is such a sweet talker). Sceptile said as he wiped some tears that were falling from his eyes.

"(That's my 'father' for you)." Leo stated
with pride.

Pikachu and Snorlax then glanced at the three only to see the three of them were embracing each other in a three way hug with tears animatedly falling down their eyes. The two of them sweat drop at the sight.

"(Those love-sick idiots)." Pikachu started in a low tone.

Back to our girl squad 😅

"WHERE IN THE HELL IS HE." Misty yelled angrily and worriedly as she paced back and forth in the parking lot. "He's been gone all day with just that bloody note, a bloody note didn't even tell us where he is."

"Relax Misty; Ash did say that he'll be back at 3:30." Brock said, trying to calm his orange haired friend.

"He's late, it's 4:40 already, he's an hour and ten minutes late." Misty shouted at Brock. Brock hastily backs down a bit at the fear of being pummeled by his violent friend.

"If you traveled with him during the Battle Frontier, this thing is only vintage Ash." Max sighed at the remembrance of Ash's monthly disappearance.

"Max has a point; Ash had been doing his disappearing act for three years now. You'll get used to it." Brock exclaimed, which was hit in the head by both Mist and dawn.

"AREN'T YOU EVEN WORRIED ABOUT HIM WHENEVER HE Disappears." Both of them yelled at Brock, Brock tended to his head as the two of them yelled at him.

Dawn and Zoey giggled uneasily at their two friends. Zoey didn't exactly know what the issue was but it seems like it's a big deal to Ash's circle of friends. Dawn on the other hand had a solemn and serious look on her face. She didn't know what Ash was doing every time he disappeared but it was heart wrenching for her to see him happy every time he reappeared. It's not like she was against seeing Ash happy, heck she was glad that he was happy but that happiness seems to cause her heart to ache for an unknown reason.