𝟐𝟓.➣𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑹𝑬𝑼𝑵𝑰𝑶𝑵

┏━━━━°❀•°:🎀.                🎀:°•❀°━━━━┓

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒄𝒉 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒅𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘.

𝑳𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩
                   𝘾𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙖 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮.

┗━━━━°❀•°:🎀.        🎀:°•❀°━━━━┛

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Serena on the other hand was thinking frantically! I didn't know that she and Ash had already met. Shit this is bad, I know maze is very capable but against Ash, she wouldn't survive a minute. But she's still alive after their meeting so it means that Ash hadn't shown her his aura or he has somebody there to prevent him from using it. I do hope that I haven't made enemies with those legends or haven't caused any big trouble that will force them to send Ash to her. Shit, I should have told Ash about her all those times so he could at least talk to her, his way better at people than I…'Serena was cut off on her train of thoughts when maze tapped her shoulder.

"Hey sis you okay, you were dozing off." Maze worriedly said.

"Oh yeah, I'm okay, now tell me about this 'Ash' person." Serena said holding Leo's hand for two reasons, one to calm herself down and two to restrain Leo, who looks like on the verge of attacking her sister.

Maze looked at her questioningly but nevertheless told her all her run-ins with Serena's ashy. "Well it all started..."

10 min later

1 eternity later

"And that's how that brat stopped me from obtaining Regigigas." Maze said, finishing her story. "If that brat once again comes between me and my plans, I swear he'll get it." Maze added with a growl as she closed her eyes, thinking of ways on how to inflict pain on that brat. Serena and Leo on the other hand were furious.

Serena was torn from telling maze that she almost, multiple times, killed her lover or just killed her, right then and there. She loved her sister, maze was her favorite sister but she loved Ash more, and knowing that, in front of her was a person, even though she's her sister, had almost killed him several times, made her blood boil. She kept reminding herself that maze was her sister in some points of her story to restrain herself from killing her.

Leo on the other, just plainly want to strangle, torture, and kill the woman in front of him. Nobody would even harm his 'father' as long as he's around, and knowing that in front of her was somebody that almost killed her 'father' multiple times made him furious and the fact that he could not kill her is not helping him out. Hell he could kill her but it would make her mother sad and that was not acceptable.

"So maze, what are you planning to do when you meet this Ash again in the near future." Serena asked with a dangerous edge in her voice and Leo was openly growling at her. This would have scared any normal person but  maze didn't even notice.