01

: *・゚:*:・゚* 01: Summer Break up

(Before I get started, for the story sake so it won't be "weird" let's pretend that Suna is also a third year

(Before I get started, for the story sake so it won't be "weird" let's pretend that Suna is also a third year. K bye :)
—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~This summer had gone by in a blink.

Y/N had enjoyed this summer more than with her boyfriend more than their previous ones.

Suna had taken her to all of her favorite spots. He even bought her a promise ring.

She figured he wanted to spend as much time with her as possible before she started her third year at a new school.

Today was the last day of summer and the two didn't have plans so she spend her time at home just relaxing.

The day came and went pretty slow. She figured it was because she wasn't with Suna today. She had felt pretty upset now that she fully realized she wouldn't be able to see him or her favorite stupid twins as much anymore, even if they did promise to keep in contact with her.

Before heading to bed, she hung up her Karasuno uniform in the corner of her room so she could have it ready for tomorrow.

She turned her lights out and climbed into bed. Once getting comfortable, she closed her eyes.

They weren't closed for more than a few seconds before her phone dinged a few times.

Rin<3
We're done.
Don't text me.
Don't call me.
Delete my number.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—
(First chapter purposely short)