15

: *・゚:*:・゚* 15: In Kiyoko We Trust

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 15: In Kiyoko We Trust

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*the next day*

~Kiyokos widened eyes blinked a few times as she stared at the girl sitting in front of her while they comfortably sat on her bed, letting everything she just spilled out to her sink in.

Finally, she sighed, "Okay so let me get this straight; you and Sugawara have been sleeping together and you were in a really good place but now that his ex is here, you feel a little off which sucks because now you think you love him?"

Y/N ferociously nodded her head.

The manager blinked a few times again but tilting her head, "How long have you known him?"

"Shut up! it's a problem of mine, i know, i just couldn't help it. What do you think? Should i be worried? Can i really trust him? i really haven't known him too long." She bombed at Kiyoko as she kept leaning in, getting all up in her face.

Kiyoko looked to the side with a slightly redened face as she thought for a second. She nervously smiled as she gently sat Y/N up straight, "i don't think you have anything to worry about. i know him and he wouldn't do anything bad. from what it sounds like, he obviously really cares for you. i really don't understand why you're doubting."

Y/N slightly slumped, "So if all his friends were also in this room, they'd say the same thing?"

Kiyoko laughed, "Yes. And not because we're his friends but because he's a genuinely good person. You have absolutely nothing to worry about."

Now she felt bad for even doubting him.

The (h/c) haired girl grabbed her phone, "i should probably call him to apologize then. He's been blowing up my phone since last night."

Kiyoko quickly grabbed her phone and tossed it aside, "Do it tomorrow. It's kinda hot when boys beg for your attention."

"That's true."

"So, did you wanna stay for the rest of the day or anything? I have nothing to do so.." Karasunos manager trailed off.

"i would but i promised my parents id help with dinner. lucky enough for me, my mom hasn't told my dad she found a boy in my bed yet so she's probably waiting for me to tell her first."

Her eyes widened, "Your mom found Sugawara in your bed!?"

"It's a long story. Don't ask. I should go. Thanks for the advice though! I'm trusting your words! And who knows, maybe if things don't work out with him, maybe i'll just start going after you." Y/N said as she gathered her things.

Kiyoko smiled, "Okay, i look forward to that then."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—