~𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄~

: *・゚:*:・゚*45: Start Of A Happy Ending

kinda random but don't y'all also think kai would make a great fit for a live action sugawara? no?just me?okay

no?
just me?
okay.
on with the story.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*2 Years Later*

~ "Done!" Y/N happily exclaimed as she put down the last box of her things into her new home.

Sugawara fell to his knees, "Finally! I thought we'd never finish. You have way more things than I thought."

She laughed, "Dont be so dramatic. And I'm a girl. Of course I'd have more things than you."

The silver haired boy just smiled, stood up and hugged her, "I love you."

"Huh? Why so mushy all of a sudden?"

"I don't know. Just felt like it."

"Hm. Well, I love you too."

He pulled back, "Besides, I think me buying you a house proves how much I do."

"Hey, it's not my home. It's our home. This is the beginning of our life together. Though, I do wish you had proposed first but it's okay. I know that's probably coming soon." She truthfully said.

He laughed, "Youre so right. You're my forever. Of course it's coming soon."

She smiled, "Thanks. Okay. So, should we unpack your things first or my things first?"

Sugawara thought for a minute before grabbing her and falling, bringing her with him, onto the mattress that was there, "How bought we unpack tomorrow? All our things are marked so we know where everything is if we need it. I'm too tired to do anything anymore."

"Suga as much as I want to take a break, wouldn't it be better to just get it over with?"

"But Y/N! My arms hurt! We've been carrying boxed around since ten in the morning. It's three now!"

She got out of his grasp and stood up, "Cmon. Don't be lazy. This is a good workout! I'll treat you to something when we're done."

He groaned a little before sticking his arm out, telling her to help him up and she did.

Now that the two were both on their feet, she smiled at him and went to take things out of the boxes. They tried doing everything as fast as they could and amazingly got everything they had brought today away in four hours.