~21~

: *・゚:*:・゚*21: Dancing With The Devil (Let Her Forget)

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*21: Dancing With The Devil (Let Her Forget)

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

!smut warning!

~For the next few hours, Y/N was just watching Sugawara from a distance.

At first she thought, why would he even think about showing up?

Then she thought she should be mad at Kiyoko for inviting him in the first place.

And then she thought how dare he basically match costumes with her?

Her final thought was pathetic all the girls surround him looked, flirting with him while he looks uncomfortable sitting there.

Kiyoko and Daichi moved their heads back and forth between her and the setter, watching her watch him.

Sugawara has had the feeling of her watching him ever since he stepped foot in her house. He didn't want to turn his head just so he could avoid eye contact.

After a while, most of the girls had left him woke but one still stuck by his side. She was laughing at everything he was saying and kept one hand on his shoulder. She then began to run her hand through his hair.

That's when Y/N knew she had enough.

She stood up from where she was sitting and quickly walked up to him. She grabbed his arm and brought him up to his feet and when she turned to walk away with him, the girl grabbed his other arm, keeping him,

"Um you're being incredibly rude. We were literally having a conversation." She said.

Y/N looked at her, "Oh i'm sorry but he's not interested. We literally have sex like everyday."

The flirty girls grip on Sugawara lightened and Y/N saw this as an opportunity to fully pull him away. As she was quickly walking away with him, he kept throwing questions at her. Once they made it to her room, she threw him on her bed and she locked the door.

He sat up, "Y/N! What's wrong!?"

She walked to him and sat on his lap. Her lip lightly quivered, "I just want to forget."

"Huh? What-"

She quickly kissed him and pulled away, "Just let me forget please! Help me forget! I want to forget everything that happened just for an hour!"