25

: *・゚:*:・゚*25: They'll Get Better

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*25: They'll Get Better

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*A Month Later*

~Sugawara had been cooped in his room all day today.

Weekends sometimes sucked, especially when there really was nothing to do.

He stood up and looked out the window. Upon seeing the beautiful weather, he decided to text Y/N.

Sugawara
hey! the weathers so nice
rn. let's go out!

Y/N
cant. i'm busy

He sighed and threw his phone on his bed.

Lately it's been like that.

Whenever she texted him saying to come over, he always made time for her. But when he wanted to be with her, she suddenly always has something to do.

She was only with him when she wanted to. Otherwise, sometimes he wouldn't see her for days.

Then he got a message on his phone.

Jiyo
hi! you busy? let's hang!

Sugawara considered saying he couldn't but he really was bored and wanted to get out.

Sugawara
sure! should i come over?

Jiyo
sure! :)

He hesitated before grabbing a jacket and heading out.

Once he made it to her house, the two were just talking and eating whatever snacks she set out.

Suddenly, he felt irritated about Y/N's response earlier and Jiyo noticed his mood change.

She tilted her head, "What?"

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Of course!"

He sat up straight, "So, Y/N and I have been talking again lately. Like, she seems happy when we're together, she gives me kisses and hugs like before and a few nights ago we,,, you know, and it had been a while since we had but she just, I don't know. Everytime I asked her to come be with me she always has something to do but then she texts me randomly telling me to come over and I'm there. I make time for her, why doesn't she for me?"