~27~

: *・゚:*:・゚*: 27: Pleasure Her

—: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:—*a few weeks later*

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—
*a few weeks later*

~While Sugawara was sitting on the floor, separating his things and doing his weekly room cleaning, his dad called to him from downstairs,

"Koushi! I'm going to work now! Do you want me to bring home take out for dinner?!"

He hummed in thought for a second, "No it's okay! I'll just make something here!"

"Gotcha! I'll see you later!"

"Bye!"

He heard the front door open but it didn't close till a few minutes later so he figured his dad was probably doing something real quick.

Since it was now completely silent in the house, he was able to hear footsteps coming coming up.

"Dad?"

Then, Y/N peeked her head in his sight with a smile, "Hi~! Your dad let me in."

He let out a small sigh of relief, "Thank god. I lowkey thought my house was haunted for a second."

She laughed a bit and sat on the edge of his bed, "So, whatcha doin?"

"Cleaning my room. It got a bit messy during the week so I thought I'd make it look nice again."

"I see."

He sighed, "I was also trying to look for one of my hoodies but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I could've sworn I had it a few weeks ago."

"Oh.. Is it the pink one?"

"Yes."

She went quiet for a second and when he looked at, she was looking away from him, suddenly the walls and ceiling looked very interesting to her. He crawled over to her and rested his arms on her legs,

"Y/N, you have something you wanna tell me?"

She shook her head, "Nope. Not that I know of."

He kept looking at her and she kept her head turned away from him. Then, she started laughing, "Okay, okay. I took it. But it was an accident! I was packing my bag from the few days i spent here and I 'accidentally' put it in there. Sorry~!"