07

: *・゚:*:・゚* 07: "Nice" Surprise Visit

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 07: "Nice" Surprise Visit

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The next morning, Y/N woke up to the sound of her phone dinging.

She desperately hoped it wasn't her parents letting her know they were home earlier then they said they were gonna be. She grabbed her phone and once reading the messages, she got confused,

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Hey.
I'm outside your house.
Can you open the door please

She blinked a few times before slowly getting out of Sugawara's hold and putting shorts on. When she stood up, she took a second to relax since her legs were still sore.

On her way to the door, the lightly fixed her hair before opening it.

Man,

oh how she wished she stayed in bed.

Her eyes widened and she froze once seeing who it was.

She was about to slam the door in his face until he lightly shouted "wait" causing her to reopen it.

Suna walked in as she took a few steps back. He lightly laughed, "You don't look happy to see me."

Y/N scoffed, "Why would I be? What kind of disgusting asshole breaks up with someone over text? Especially someone he gave a promise ring to? I don't fuck with that shit Suna, you knew that."

"Aw cmon, don't be like that. You were moving to another school and I panicked." When he tried to grab her hand, she slapped it away. This movement caused her hair to move and her hickeys showed as clear as day.

He saw them and his mood dropped,

"Oh, now I get it."

She looked at him and he opened his mouth again, "Youre such a fucking slut. It hasn't even been that long since we broke up and you're already sleeping with someone. If anything, that's what's fucking disgusting. Does he know you've already been used up?"

Her mood worsened at his words.

And to make things worse for her,

Sugawara had came down by then, "What's going on?"

The other two looked at him and she let out a small whine before turning him around, "Nothing. Go back to my room."

But Sugawara stopped her, "No. Not when your ex is here saying bad things to you."

Suna smirked, "Aw look at you. Trying to help her. I hope you enjoyed my sloppy seconds. She can get really freaky when she wants to."

"Suna can you just get out!?" She yelled, tears flowing down her face.

"What? Am I not "Rin" anymore? And here I thought you meant it when you said I was the love of your life." He replied.

"Dude, she said get out. Cant you understand she fucking hates you? I don't think nows a time to make jokes." Sugawara told him.

Suna shoved his hands in his pockets, "Fine. I'll go. But when you're done with him, feel free to message me." He winked at her before he left.

The silver haired setter looked at the girl standing next to him. Her face was filled with tears and shock from what just happened. She didn't stay standing for very long until she fell to her knees.

"Hey! Are you okay!?" Sugawara quickly said as he dropped with her.

She shook her head, "Can you just leave? Please?"

He only stayed quiet as he stood up and went to grab his things. Before he left, he got down on his knees to be at eye level with her again since she was still on the floor.

He cupped her face in his hands and wiped her tears before placing a soft kiss on her lips, "Dont listen to him. He's clearly just jealous you're moving on with your life instead of moping over him. I'll text you later, okay? Make sure to eat somwonething."

She nodded and he kissed her one more time before leaving.

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—