~16~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 16: Mission Accomplished

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 16: Mission Accomplished

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

!smut warning!

*a few days later*

~Sugawara was laying in bed, staring at his ceiling.

Today and tomorrow were the last days he has to get Y/N to tell him that she loves him.

A part of him wishes that she doesn't. He doesn't want to break her heart.

He had thought about sending Y/N another "good morning" text but since she hasn't answered the texts from the past few days, he figured he shouldnt bother anymore.

He closed his eyes, trying to fall asleep again to nap but in the end, he just stayed wide awake.

Upon feeling something staring at him, he looked at his doorway and saw Y/N standing there in her pajamas, causing him to quickly sit up,

"Y/N!?"

She shook her head, "Dont get up. Stay there."

He dropped his body and she got in his bed, cuddling against him. He was confused but hugged her tightly nonetheless.

"Sorry I've been m.i.a" She whispered, "I've just been thinking a lot."

"About?"

She turned around and faced him, "Youre the best thing that's ever happened to me. I'm a mess. I'm sorry that I didn't trust you. I do now. I fully trust you. And I know-"

"It's okay," He interrupted her, "Jiyo is a lot now and I'm not sure why but trust me, i swear i politely told her to fuck off. The only person i want to be going on dates with is you."

She smiled and quickly gave him a kiss. She missed this. She missed him. And it didn't help her case that a lot of her clothes and her bedsheet smelled like him. Even when she washed everything, his scent never came off.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" He questioned.

"Hmmm, how bout we just stay in bed?" Y/N suggested.

He laughed, "Interesting choice. How bout, we make brownies?"

She didn't even let the question sink in before she shot right up, "Okay, let's go. Lead the way."