02

: *・゚:*:・゚* 02: "Hey"

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 02: "Hey"

"Alright boys. Watch and learn."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*A Week Later*

~ "Is it just me, or has that new girl who transferred here looking a bit, depressed?" Tanaka asked his upperclassman as they eyed the new girl, hood covering her face, walking past them.

Daichi had a concerned look on his face, "Yeah. She's in mine and Sugas class and she always has her head down. In fact, I don't think Ive actually seen her face."

"Well, she's at a new school and from Ive seen, has made no friends so maybe she's just feeling a little out of place. Maybe all she needs is a friendly smile to make her feel better." Sugawara suggested while making a bright smile and pointing at it.

Asahi gave a small laugh, "If anyone can get a girl to open up, it's Suga."

Sugawara raised an eyebrow, "Huh!? What're you talking about?"

Nishinoya and Tanaka laughed, "Yeah, that sounded a little dirty."

"No not like that!" Asahi panicked, "I meant like in a friendly way!"

"Not always." The setter sighed, "People can be so stubborn sometimes."

He looked out the building window down below to see the "depressed" new girl sitting under a tree in the courtyard. She was hugging her knees as she was looking at her phone. He lightly smiled, thinking her currently position made her look tiny and cute.

Daichi saw what he was looking at and gave him a light pat, "Cmon Suga. It doesn't hurt to just say hi. Maybe you'll brighten up her day."

The silver haired boy straightened up, "Alright boys. Watch and Learn."

The other four watched as he exited the building and made his way to the girl. They saw how he hesitated for a few seconds while only a few feet away from her. Sugawara looked back at his friends, who only made a motion with their hands, telling him to keep going.

He walked until he was a foot distance from her. He knelt down with a big smile as he poked her. She looked up at him and his heart stopped. Although she looked like she lacked sleep and had been crying, he thought she was really pretty. This made him nervous.