33

: *・゚:*:・゚* 33: Secrets Out

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 33: Secrets Out

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "Okay that was seriously the last time Rin." Y/N told him as she slipped her hoodie on after their now often hookup session was over.

He laughed, "You said that last week and here we are. Just stop lying and come lay down with me."

"I can't." She told him, "Sugawara's supposed to be coming to my house in thirty minutes."

"You know, I've been thinking a lot lately." He started,

The girl softly hummed while putting her shoes on, "Okay? What about?"

"Us. Maybe this was a sign that we should maybe give it another try? You know there's never been another girl. It's you or nothing for me."

She stared at him in disbelief.

But in a good way.

Her heart began pounding.

She wasn't sure if it was because she was falling for him again or because she felt embarrassed being confessed to like this.

However, because of this sudden topic, she couldn't help but think about her silver haired "friend".

"Umm, could I maybe think about it?"

Suna smiled, "Sure. If this helps, I know Atsumu and Osamu would love to see you around more. Being my girlfriend again would definitely help with that."

She smiled, "How convincing. Anyways, I really have to go now. I'll text you later!"

He gave her a small wave and she left his home.

On her walk, she really began to overthink everything that's happening.

She didn't know why she started sleeping with Suna but she did know she wasn't expecting him to want her back which was why she continued do it.

And with Sugawara, she slept with him because she was already beginning to like him and continued to do so because she was expecting him to be her boyfriend.

The answer to this problem was clear and obvious but a part of her had began to wonder what if Suna was right? What if this was a sign they should try again?