23

: *・゚:*:・゚*23: Eves-dropping

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*23: Eves-dropping

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~ "L/N!"

The girl turned around and saw her junior running towards her.

She smiled, "Hi Kageyama. What're you doing here? Did you want to spend lunch together?"

"Uh, sure. Also I haven't seen you in a while and the last time I did you were talking to Sugawara and seemed really upset so I was just checking up on you." He told her.

Y/N continued to walk, the boy walking with her, "I'm fine now, don't worry. It was just a small thing but all is good now."

"What happened though? I thought you guys were like, together since I caught you guys,, you know. Why were you so upset?" He pried.

She opened her mouth to respond but when they turned the corner, she automatically went back, bringing Kageyama with her and hiding on the other side of the wall.

He looked at her, "What?"

"Shh." She replied as she peeked her head.

On the other side of the wall, Sugawara was standing there with Momo, the girl who gave him a confession letter a while back.

Momo was nervously tugging on the end of her skirt, "I know that it's been a while and I'm not sure if you actually read the letter but I guess I just wanted a follow up and see what you thought incase you did!"

Sugawara nervously scratched the back of his head as he smiled at her, "What you said in the letter was nice and all but I mean, you don't really know me so I don't really understand why you like me."

"I know I don't know you personally but I've heard loads of good things about you! Plus I'm not blind, I notice things that you do! And you're very cute! I cant think of a single thing that's not to like!" She squeaked out.

He sighed, "That's really sweet and I understand that you like me but I already have someone that I love. We may not be on good terms right now but Im waiting for her. However long it takes."

A small smile creeped on Y/N's face as her face began to lightly heat up.

Kageyama looked at her, "Is he talking about you?" He whispered.